UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uhm..What...The...Hell?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark4ngel89

Wanderer
Uhm..What...The...Hell?...

:confused: What is up with this....When I try to log on to my acct. it just sits there saying "Verifying Account..." And i've let it sit there for a nice long time, trying to be patient. And i even tried on my brothers account.

-----> BTW: Noah gave Satan his account. and some hacker was mad because he transfered all the stuff. and he did that because his chars. money went from 200k to zero. It sucks that satan got banned. I liked that house.

Well..thats all. And i am CLUELESS as to whats wrong.

zarag

Wanderer
I had the same problem, I had installed a pretty old version off an old CD. There's a link on one of these threads to the place to download AoS for free. That worked for me, but make sure and do a complete uninstall first and then install the AoS version to a different folder.

You need to use the current version of the client and like always use UO Gateway to connect.

The only version of UO Gateway that works with the current client is 1.9 Beta.

You can download it at www.uogateway.com's messageboard.

Addicted

Disciple
dark4ngel89 said:
:confused: What is up with this....When I try to log on to my acct. it just sits there saying "Verifying Account..." And i've let it sit there for a nice long time, trying to be patient. And i even tried on my brothers account.

-----> BTW: Noah gave Satan his account. and some hacker was mad because he transfered all the stuff. and he did that because his chars. money went from 200k to zero. It sucks that satan got banned. I liked that house.

Well..thats all. And i am CLUELESS as to whats wrong.

You can bitch all you want but I'm the one who lost my island around 2 mil in gold, my house full of rares and mass resources (including around 40k of ecah reg about 50k ingots and about 12k leather). I never gave it away my account was "hacked". And from what i heard got my chars deleted, that i worked 2 months on - one an legendary smith and one a elder tailor - theres another mil and half. Don't bitch cause someone took over my account and passed out my shit and you lost it. This has been enough of a downer for me to quit this game. IF I get my acount back i might play again, but i kinda doubt it.

At any rate i don't want to hear you bitch about how you lost my stuff.

Meerla

Wanderer
If you haven't already then contact Ken ingame about the island incident. You can also often find Ken in IRC.
irc.coldfront.net
#uogamers
This is a matter to be dealt with privately and not on the forums.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.