UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Trivia!!!!

rilose

Page
Ultima Online Trivia!!!!

Okay I seen this in another UO forum and thought it was FANTASTIC... so here's what we're gona do... gonna have a UO Trivia game.

Rules are simple... I will ask a question about UO.. Frist person to answer get's 1 point. I will post another question and we do it again. First person to um.... let's say 25 Points wins. Then that person will take over my spot and ask the questions! Sound like fun?

(and all these questions are about Demise! if you get your answer from statics, it may or may not be correct, so answer carefully)

I will ask a 'minimum' of one question per day! Maybe more so keep your eyes peel'd on this thread so you can keep up.

Okay to get this started I"m gonna start with a REALLY simple question.

What is the 'best' ore that can be mined on Demise?

rilose

Page
Re: Ultima Online Trivia!!!!

WTG maverick!!! Valorite is the highest rank ore on UO. That is definately questionable as to most players prefer Verite for it's caftable qualities, but Valorite is the highest ranking!
Okay now that you'v got the hang of it, gonna make things a little harder as we go, also I will keep a running score count at the bottom of each post....

What are the 6 skulls required to summon the Harrower?

Maverick - 1

Topgun1337;437291 said:
Coon Rikkitor Methodist Oaks Nera... Semidar

lawl... Methodist... I didn't know we were in Church.

Pain, Death, Enlightenment, Greed, Venom, Power

rilose

Page

WTG ParagonDancer!

Skulls needed to summon Harrower, and where you get them:
Skull of Greed - Barracoon
Skull of Power - Rikktor
Skull of Venom - Mephitis
Skull of Pain - Semidar
Skull of Death - Neira
Skull of Enlightenment - Oaks

Today's question is a little easier:​

There are certain portals that will transport you from Trammel/Fellucia to the Lost Lands (T2A). There are 4 of those portals, and each portal require a special command to make the teleporter work. Tell me the location of each portal and the command that makes that portal work?

Maverick - 1
ParagonDancer - 1​

jrhather

Wanderer

Serpent Pillars, "Doracron, Sueacron"
Moonglow/Papua , "Recsu, Recdu"
Temple Island, no command word.

J

John Doe

jrhather;437716 said:

Kal Ort Por

rilose

Page

jrhather;437716 said:

Very nice jrhather! OH and John Doe I really concidered giving you 1/2 credit for Kal Ort Por... but then I remembered that if your in Fel, you can't mark/teleport in to the Lost Lands! ;)

Doracron will activate the Serpent Pillars in Britannia
Sueacron will activate the Serpent Pillars in the Lost Lands
Recdu will activate the teleporter in Moonglow mage shop
Recsu will activate the teleporter in Papua mage shop​

Wow you guys are doing really good! Got a race on our hands now! Okay let's see what can I think up next.... Hmmmm....

Okay how about a couple Demise Trivia questions!​

What month & year was UOGamers Demise born? Not when was the shard created, but what year was "UOGamers Demise" created?​

Maverick - 1
ParagonDancer - 1
jrhather - 1​

[Drakull]

Knight

Would rather have me quoting PSZ talking about it?
PsZ said:
In 2002/2003, the RunUO version of ShardUDIC was created and perfected. It was designed to be a recreation of (at the time) modern OSI:Atlantic. This is still evident today by the Summer Faire outside of Britain, the decorations around the Fel Britain Blacksmith Guild and the Moonglow Bank.

In (See post to know) , Ryan of the RunUO DevTeam "drafted" me to work on a new UOGamers server that was, unlike what is now known as Hybrid, an accurate "up to date" (at the time) Server based on OSI. To do this, the ShardUDIC Spawn Sets were moved over to the new "UOGamers AOS Server"

UOGamers:Demise was born.

rilose

Page

Okay even thought he didn't give the exact date I'm going to give this one to Drakull! June/July of 2004 is the time UOGamers:Demise was born. It was an on going project before then but the 'uogames:demise' was created in 2004.

Okay since we are on the 'about demise' topic, let's do a multi part question! With this question I will give 1 point to each one named and 1 additional point to the first person that gives the first COMPLETE list! So I will be giving out ALOT of points for this one!

Here it is:​

Name ALL the members of the Demise Staff!​

Maverick - 1
ParagonDancer - 1
jrhather - 1
Drakull - 1​

I have no idea if this includes former staff or current, so here we go...

Asayre
Cronus
Ferris
Caine
Lyra
LC
McFly
Entropy
Gero
Mia
Amnesia
Belros
Naddict
Serenity
Zatoichi
psz
Nestor

I think that's all of them.

Asayre
Cronus
Ferris
Caine
Lyra
LC
McFly
Entropy
Gero
Mia
Amnesia
Belros
Naddict
Serenity
Zatoichi
psz
Nestor
Mark

CrystalTears

Wanderer

Asayre
Cronus
Ferris
Caine
Lyra
LC
McFly
Entropy
Gero
Mia
Amnesia
Belros
Naddict
Serenity
Zatoichi
psz
Nestor
Mark
Walker
Jeff
Zippy
Ajax
Asayre
Alkiser
Grevlok
kkrios
MasterM
Nighthawk
Ryan
Salamand
Samara
Thor
Cyanosis
Gastaman
metalimi
Sun
Tanthar
Wagner

Let me know if I am missing someone, but I don't think so.