UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unbelievable Britain Tower

egorain21

Traveler
Re: Unbelievable Britain Tower

Ehehe, I know, I know, but this sale is so unrealistical that I need to take seriously even the weirdest bid... :)

Try to understand me. :p

Anyway he was asking for the presence of a GM while there are none online. It was pretty believable, after 8 hours of work. :p

not a chance mate, it'd be worth more in fel for the pvp aspect imo, brit has very little traffic on this server, so i fail to see why it would be worth that much...

the fact is no-one placed there, cos no-one wants a house there, there are loads of tower spots in prime locations on this server, but ppl want houses by LUNA, or CASTLES, anything else you wont get over 2kk for really

cmcmcm

Knight

sorry about the off topic reply but..

this is the funniest selling topic i ever saw hahahahahahahaha

i ll bid 60billions! this is the greatest house everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Drucilia

Knight

i would pay 100k just to say I owned this now epicly famouse once worth 50kk tower hahahahaha. (thats seriouse 10k for the place 90k for the rep of the house).
By the way I am selling my keep in the middle of no where near an ettin harpy spawn for 55.5kk :D coz its prime location

egorain21

Traveler

I'm tempted by the 500billions offer, but...

...still at 50kk!

(well, seriously, I don't want a coin more than 50kk, I'm not greedy :p )

Not to hijack or anything, but I was wondering if you could clarify as to why (quoting you) "many ppl here would like to buy a Tower in that spot"?

Im just not seeing that much value in the location, especially in Trammel.

I bid 4 chickens (each valued at 12.5kk a piece)

egorain21

Traveler

weinster666;752682 said:
Not to hijack or anything, but I was wondering if you could clarify as to why (quoting you) "many ppl here would like to buy a Tower in that spot"?

Im just not seeing that much value in the location, especially in Trammel.

I bid 4 chickens (each valued at 12.5kk a piece)

It's a matter of fact: if this tower was, like, 500k, it would have been sold in a single hour.

Here the issue is the cost, not the fact that ppl wanna buy it or not...

So, again, many people would like to buy this tower, still nobody has the money or the balls to buy it.

:)

DoubleA

Sorceror

There are millions of people who would buy a snickers for $1.00..... none of them would pay $50,000,000.00 for one

egorain21

Traveler

I already said that, I think. :)

I totally agree with you, DoubleA.

The point is: IF someone wanna buy the only existing snickers with a double "s", he's gonna pay the price the seller decides. Simple as that.

:)

egorain21;752689 said:
It's a matter of fact: if this tower was, like, 500k, it would have been sold in a single hour.

i honestly dont think it would. I think you could destroy that tower, come back in a week, and the plot would still be free

not really.. its a matter of server, and where the most populated town is

sorry dude, if you're really wanting to sell, aim for 1kk

maybe 2kk, but i reckon you'd be lucky to get that even...

you're asking basically for like, gladiators collar, and ornee for it. and i dont know anyone who wouldn't rather spend the money on those 2 items

egorain21

Traveler

Well, let's put it this way...

If, tomorrow, I wake up and buy a thing that everybody value 10k for 100kk and a couple ppl start selling it for 100kk, that item will see a rising in its price...

UO market works exactly like that: items price are decided by the players who actually sell them.

Sure, non-unique items prices are set by EVERY single player selling them. But if you're talking about a house, it's very specific stuff. So the seller sets the prices and goodnight everybody else.

The idea, here, is "IF you want it, you pay what I say".

Obviously many ppl do not want it.

But it's also the other way around. ;)

fair enough i suppose.... well if anyone's interested, im selling my old underpants for £1,000,000, Unique! as i have drawn a smiley face on them.

you've got the right idea, but you've priced it ridiculously high, even the person that really really really wants it, wouldn't pay that.