UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unexpected outage 4/15/2007

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
Unexpected outage 4/15/2007

At approximately 10:00 PM EST the core of our network, as well as the datacenter the servers wre in, suffered a catastrophic power outage due to inclement weather in the Texas area. Due to the weather our datacenter was switched from generator power to utility power and in the process blew a 2500 amp breaker. After the breaker was blown all servers were on battery backup for approximately 30 minutes before powering down.

The breaker has been replaced and all power has been restored. Please bear with us as we bring the services back online. We anticipate having everything back online and operational no later than 2:30 AM EST. As of this time the world is loading on the game server and it should be online within the next 10 minutes.

We apologize for the outage and we will work with the datacenter to ensure this single point of failure is removed.

Thanks for your continued support.

Re: Unexpected outage 4/15/2007

Im Just Glad To know that The Server is going bak up..Thanks for making the Game so dam Addicting!

:)

Tbh, i freaked out a little when i tried to log into Demise and i got that Unable to Resolve Server error... I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WENT DOWN!!! NO PLEASE DONT BE PERMANENT!!

BiPolarBear

Wanderer

Esk....LOSER lol relax. UO will never die. It might shudder sometimes because of your ugliness lol. Jk.

SPROING:D