UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unfamiliar monster spawns

garigen

Wanderer
Unfamiliar monster spawns

while exploring the land I happened upon an old stomping ground of mine: Destard. I decided to go inside, remembering it being filled with wyverns, drakes and dragons. To my surprise, something called a "Greater Dragon" was near the door, and quickly proved the correctness of its name. Is there somewhere that could educate me as to the types and locations of these as well as other potential Garigen eaters.
Thank you!

Also how much taming skill is required to obtain such a pet?

Bile

Knight
Re: Unfamiliar monster spawns

Felucca and Trammel Destard and both littered with Greater Dragons. It's not even a viable place for anyone to hunt anymore due to how many there happen to be. I believe it should be set to 1 greater dragon spawn at a time, not 6.

Not to mention the respawn times in Ilshenar are super quick, which pretty much makes all the other original dungeons... useless. Felucca's dungeon respawns rates should be twice as fast as Ilshenars current timers, but no one bothers with shit outside of Tram.

psz

Administrator

The GDs are on the same spawners as the regular Dragons (At about a 1:5 ratio, GD:D)

People kill the regular dragons, and thus only GDs are left.

garigen

Wanderer

I appreciate the feedback, but my main question is whether or not there are other spawns such as this, and where i could learn about them :p