UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unique Property

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Re: Unique Property

how can there seriously not be a single person willing to sell a cool house for 10kk or more in high end arties ?

am I just asking too much for you to take 30 seconds to press print screen and attach the image to the post, you dont even need hosting on this forum.

or is totem / sop etc not enough?

just curious, I thought people would jump at this.

das3

Sorceror

Meh. One could argue that you can't put a number to a unique housing spot, a house ppl spend hours on customizing and decoing or the emotional value from spending hours in it. And who the hell wants to move all his stuff anyway?
But... dude, it's been a day you posted your offer. Give it some time.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Was really looking for location more than design.

preferably an empty castle in a non felucca facet, or maybe a house on a tokono island or other unique spot. the stuff in it and its design can be replaced, its the location that cant be replicated.

Lord Mars

Knight

totem for castle? u better get ppl to pm U to view instead of posting a screeny coz ill outbid u anytime if i see something i like TBH.

on a sidenote, i do own a plot in trammel big enought for 18x18 just south of empath abbey next to the stable which i intend to eventually move to a castle, u might wana check it out. i consider that location to be very nice, and if u r interested u can give me an offer. u can easily identify that house coz its sign says its own by Mars, and im not good at designing homes :)

BrotherDon

Sorceror

So totem isnt enough and thats why no ones replied?

I could do some combination of aof sop totem if the location was right I suppose

but thats starting to get to be inside luna walls prices.. didnt think non felucca properties went that high

BrotherDon

Sorceror

eh just looked your tower is cool and its an alright location but I dont think its worth a totem, let alone more than a totem. its not next to the abbey, its got ugly houses behind it and theres really no benifit to being near the abbey.

Dunno, maybe others would disagree but I wouldnt pay more than 2 or 3kk for that lot, the custom on the north edge of the abbey probably worth a totem, but a tower several screens south of it passed several other houses isnt in my opinion

Lord Mars

Knight

im not askin for a totem. but since u ain happy with it, it doesn matter anyway.

fel castles in good locations is worth more than most in-walls luna plots

BrotherDon

Sorceror

probably a good thing I specifically mentioned several times I wasnt looking for one in felucca.

jkt13

Page

well i hace a 18x18 house but i dont think its a unigue plot i have had it there 537 days now but dont think its unigue and i tryed to make it look like a japanese small village but dont think you are interested there is a few house next to it and there lives oaks almost next to it well if you are interested to see it you can pm me i dont have time to go print screen it cos i'm getting my skills up

jkt13

Page

oh and i forgot to mention my brother had it before me like 200days but then he gave it to me :)

Catnip

Sorceror

Since "unique" is kinda subjective and you have shot down the only offer so far....why not walk around the land take some screen shots of houses you would like to buy?

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Sure, I was more wondering why no one elses responded at this point.

Theres nothing wrong with mar's tower, its a nice location, especially with the the little farm in the front and the abbey in the rear, but we both agreed it wasnt worth a totem which is what I was offering.

Its like posting a thread looking for a 1/3 ring with 15 lrc and someone posting a 0/3 with LMC, its still a nice item but its not what Im looking for.

Ill post a few pictures of locations I do like though if that will help you get a better idea.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Heres some good examples, the keep I might trade a sop for... the moonglow / destard lots are nice but maybe not 10kk nice. dunno, I like the moonglow one a lot just cause its secluded, will never have neighbors, and is in a cool location (fairly large plot on moonglow + surrounded by water + no neighbors = fairly unique, and what I have in mind)

Attachments

• Komachi_8-8_20.16.jpg
    Komachi_8-8_20.16.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Komachi_8-8_20.14.jpg
    Komachi_8-8_20.14.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Komachi_8-8_20.10.jpg
    Komachi_8-8_20.10.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 52

Lord Mars

Knight

BrotherDon;768141 said:
probably a good thing I specifically mentioned several times I wasnt looking for one in felucca.

oh there are like 3x more castles in fel than trammel. malas castles are slowing dissapearing too and no new ones can be built. prices are not far behind i assure u... unless its at those swamp area where u die getting home each time.

Sundoom

Sorceror

i used to own the small castle NW of Yew like 2 years ago.. sold it though to a friend way back. im surprised to see its there, but looks empty.. probably a new owner.

i have a decent house, its in front of one of the the larger mines in malas luna, but i dont know if i want to sell or not.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Lord Mars;768272 said:
oh there are like 3x more castles in fel than trammel. malas castles are slowing dissapearing too and no new ones can be built. prices are not far behind i assure u... unless its at those swamp area where u die getting home each time.

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148488

three days old, top bid is a third of what I was initially offering, a fration of what I am willing to offer for the right place.