UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid sets standards.

R

Ryan

UO Gamers Hybrid sets standards.

We just wanted to let you all know that we have reached 40,000 ACTIVE (within 30 days) accounts! After hitting 3,200 users online and holding it, I just wanted to say thanks, so I've blasted out some more of our favorite item's ;)

Thanks guys! Have a good one.

things get deleted soemtimes i guess.....for item count and lag probably

all the clothing bless deeds were deleted long ago when they were given out like 1 per char per month or something.....some people had tons of them

unfortunately i never blessed anything so way to waste cbd's self :mad:

i think all colored sandals were deleted at one point too

Okay, looks like the stools were nailed because they were dyeable, then given back out. Good stuff, now I have one.

Don't think I've ever seen so many angry Trammies in my life.

Meister

Sorceror
Ryan gave out red ones then he removed them all and then gave out randomly colored ones.. kinda confusing.. The red ones looked kinda cool and fit to the 3200 robes :p

Zowie

Wanderer
i sold all my barstools for 600k each this afternoon cause im kinda broke, thank god! yea that 15 minutes in between deleting i saw tons of people buying them at brit bank way to waste your money guys :p

Booshnig

Sorceror
Squeak said:
Good thing I sold my barstool this morning ^_^
Japface Violation. Nice sig though.
This shard is already larger than most of the OSI shards (they only retain about 1800 online at a time).