UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid sets standards.

Lorthic

Knight
Mike13294 said:
I payed 60k for one, then it got removed. Then I logged off for a few minutes to find out that Ryan had re-given them out. Kinda sucks for me...

Yeah.. too damn bad.

Octave

Wanderer
hahaha, well... i paid 500k for one of the dyeable ones, because i had no idea there'd just been a giveaway. 60k is peanuts.

Bobofet

Wanderer

ROFL.......The fashion show pkers ROFL....its a red deer mask re-named
that dose nothing ? thus why would you pay 10 gold for one ? ........My Favortie answer again....

Cause your Stupid ==)

I have been pking a while here....... a long while and i get the prizes and just sell them to other players, i don't need a red deer mask to be leet rofl.....

But 50000 gold for deer mask renamed and dyed to sell sounds like alot regs for me...Buahaha....

I am not dising the staff, it just funny how people make a big deal out items that have no purpose or use in the game.

Voodoo

Worm

Wanderer
sulang said:
ROFL.......The fashion show pkers ROFL....its a red deer mask re-named
that dose nothing ? thus why would you pay 10 gold for one ? ........My Favortie answer again....

Cause your Stupid ==)

I have been pking a while here....... a long while and i get the prizes and just sell them to other players, i don't need a red deer mask to be leet rofl.....

But 50000 gold for deer mask renamed and dyed to sell sounds like alot regs for me...Buahaha....

I am not dising the staff, it just funny how people make a big deal out items that have no purpose or use in the game.

Voodoo
Awesome, an Ultima Online non-materialist. If you don't accept the aspect of rares, and dress-up. You either haven't played the game or are just happy with UO as some kind of first person shooter which is just stupid. People were given items and had them taken away because they forgot to reset the dyeable property, if I spent cash, I'd be pissed too. People just so quickly out scream anyone discontent here, you'd probably believe that no one could be discontent with free service.

-Balir-

Wanderer
Although sulang does seem harsh in what he says, some of it is quite true. I mean... he payed 600k for A HAT, it does nothing, no AR bonus, nothing absolutely diddily squat.

They don't even look that nice, So many people already have thing similar to it, so its not even that unique.

But yeah.. whatever floats your boat....

NeOsYn KnOx

Wanderer
i payed ova a few mill for blaze sandals and ice white and blah blah blah when they first came out then in comes lagfest :D mine got changed to brown while server was being fixed no biggy tho i got a I Survived Lagfest T-shirt outta all of it

Keketso

Wanderer
aww.. i got one for 100k and i was like "i had him ripped" and then i saw peeps sellin em like 40k.. im confused..