UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers: Hybrid status update 11-23-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: UO Gamers: Hybrid status update 11-23-05

Proton said:
Ryan,
Uhhh, I know you are the one who makes the decisions and you have the information and why i think it is a good idea to delete the items, I also am worried about being reimbursed for items I purchased between the time you said we would not be deleting "fuck trammies" because of the "Clean-up." I have donated proabably 200 dollars to this server and feel I'm kinda getting screwed...I bought a trammie mask for 350,000k the day before the server got bopped, so im kind of screwed i guess...? Can't you give us something back for getting caught in this mess?

Dude...it's just gold.

I think the point of this is that most of us have lost the true meaning of the game....not hoarding shit...but having fun. If items are all you care about...go play the sims.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Blood On Me said:
Well seeing were it's turning RP I have no choice but to move on to a PVP shard. Been great I wish you all the luck in the world. First off you are going to kill your player base for this.

Just shows that the admins of this shard dont keep the bigger picture in mind. So a few year's later you take the items off the shard. Not a smart choice. Then lie an say you were Dos attacked .Because you need to change the look of the shard.

So Thanks for your input ,it makes it easy to move on an go an donate to another shard thats not going to Screw the player base for the admin's mistakes.

Wow This guy is an asshole. Ryan you should INSTA-BAN this schmuck.. You have been playing on anothers work and effort grow up man. Infact STop playin UO and get a life and a job, so much disrespect! This shard wont miss you.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Proton said:
Ryan,
Uhhh, I know you are the one who makes the decisions and you have the information and why i think it is a good idea to delete the items, I also am worried about being reimbursed for items I purchased between the time you said we would not be deleting "fuck trammies" because of the "Clean-up." I have donated proabably 200 dollars to this server and feel I'm kinda getting screwed...I bought a trammie mask for 350,000k the day before the server got bopped, so im kind of screwed i guess...? Can't you give us something back for getting caught in this mess?
Ryan didnt say he is not going to delte trammie stuff, he just said there would be the clean up week and depending on the outcome more or no deleteions.

I doubt you will get anything reimbued since this would be a heckload of work i think.

Proton

Wanderer

Well if that is the case, You should be fair and do a wipe...Not eveyone spent millions of dollars on trammy gear...
And what about the select few who knew about this???

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Proton said:
YOU SHOULD BE FAIR TO EVERYONE AND DO A WIPE...Not eveyone spent millions of dollars on trammy gear...
So why punish those who dont have trammie gear etc and never wanted it by deleting all they have (most important maybe chars and houses)

R

Ryan

THINK BEFORE YOU POST PEOPLE.

Naz

Sorceror

It would be cool to delete all trammy items except the Candles :{.I got my candle from mike and its blessed so its good to use it on my red.

Blood On Me said:
Well seeing were it's turning RP I have no choice but to move on to a PVP shard. Been great I wish you all the luck in the world. First off you are going to kill your player base for this.

Just shows that the admins of this shard dont keep the bigger picture in mind. So a few year's later you take the items off the shard. Not a smart choice. Then lie an say you were Dos attacked .Because you need to change the look of the shard.

So Thanks for your input ,it makes it easy to move on an go an donate to another shard thats not going to Screw the player base for the admin's mistakes.
im still tring to figure out what RP has to do with this o_O

Valentino

Sorceror

when you say wipe, do you mean item wipe or an entire wipe as in all players, all houses, everything gets deleted and we start over? If it's the former, I'm all for it. I really don't feel like starting new characters though.

Lynyrd said:
It's just nice to have a blessed lantern to cancel "oops" spells.
word, thats the only thing ill miss, but hey, im sure itll be fine, just might have to buy a lantern everytime my red dies

Proton

Wanderer

So why punish those who dont have trammie gear etc and never wanted it by deleting all they have (most important maybe chars and houses) - Das Schaf

Why punish the people who did???

Valentino

Sorceror

ryan, stop being a big baby and delete the shit already. just get on your sl and pvp with us again you big newb.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Proton said:
Why punish the people who did???
As said many times: they are first of all useless trammie items (of course i have them myself too, but i dont care) and other than thats Ryan also stated it was a failure to give them out in the first.

If i would be in Ryan's place and i had to choose the minor evil i think i would rather delete trammie items than doing a shardwipe as well

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

As the issue arises every time such a discussion takes place, please remember what a donation means. This is why you will find some of your posts missing, as this has been pointed out many times before. A donation helps fund the server that you and everybody else enjoys, for these things do cost money and the shard owner sacrifices enough out of pocket as it is. It does not mean that you are entitled to special treatment or consideration over the rest of the server.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=donation

Also, if you are sharing feedback that's great, it's what the thread is here for. But do not attack or insult the person killing himself to bring you this world, or you too will be given a temporary break from the forums to calm down.

Have faith. The immediate perception you may not quite understand, but this is acting on the vision of our entire future. :)

R

Ryan

NONE OF THIS IS A PUNISHMENT.

Since many of you are out of line, and out of hand, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.