UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers: Hybrid - the growing pains...

R

Ryan

UO Gamers: Hybrid - the growing pains...

As many of you have noticed we have had some issues with crashes today.

These crashes are due to the limits of the .NET Framework.

Thankfully we're picking up a new machine, pushing ourselves to a quad 64 bit ;) Fear not :)

It'll take some time to get migrated but we are working on it ;)

Thanks,
Ryan

M

Mark

Normally the server restarts at 3:15 and takes approximately 10 minutes to load. Tonight I tried to profile memory allocations (to help stop crashing) which made the server take approximately 45 minutes to load. Unfortunately, when I tried to profile it crashed the profilier, essentially wasting all of our time. It will be up in about 5 minutes and I'll examine other options.

Whats with everything costing extremely more money now? mounts and spells that are inscribed are crazy amounts of $ compared to yesterday.

Xenobi

Wanderer
CrazyCracka420 said:
Whats with everything costing extremely more money now? mounts and spells that are inscribed are crazy amounts of $ compared to yesterday.

I assume your talking about the towns faction losing control of it. Regs are probably like 16gp apiece now if your talking about what I think you are.

If thats the case just find a new town to shop in