UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Mele revamp test tonight... come to irc :)

R

Ryan

UO Gamers Melee revamp test tonight... come to irc :)

Point your irc clients to irc.runuo.com #uogamers

From there you will be given the information to participate in a full blown Test Center to help us test dexxer changes ;) Yes, we will need mages and tamers too :)

If you dont get on IRC you will not be able to participate ;)

kelcoco

Wanderer
if you dont know what IRC is then you really shouldnt even play uogamers.... but since today i am being kinda nice go here..

www.mirc.com

download the shit for whatever system u runnin and there ya go.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Looking forward to it.

On a side note: baby, what in the hell does IRC have to do with UOGamers? I never ever go on their IRC. Most retarded thing ive heard.

- gl hf dont die kiddies <3

Phantom16

Wanderer
the test showed some good things to come, but i dont feel that spears should hit so much....

i do realize they do less dmg now, but if your trying to heal, they hit you so much that you cant heal at all....

the more you get hit during a heal, the less dmg it heals.... and i was having alot of trouble healing when somone came at me with a spear.....

GroverDozer

Wanderer
Was there a change to how often fencing will make contact to another player? If so i would figure that out to be a bit overpowered because fencing is alot faster than any other weapon class which helps compensate for the misses made during combat. I always thought fencing was surpior in the first place, and if this is true then i guess its the ultimate fighting skill :eek:

Gogarth

Wanderer
Rashamo, IRC or internet relay chat is just a sepereate prgram you download and all it is, is a network of hundreds upon thousands of chatrooms. All you need is the name of these chatrooms and you can join it and talk to anyone inside the room.

FuckYouGMRyanMcAdams? what an unpolite ignorant asshole are you???

me dragged/dropped leather from east Britain farm to Britain bank. me a poor char really needed that leather. Then in-game a player named Ryan stole it, but he really NOT needed that, he was 1000000x or more richer then me. So i begin to yell at him "FuckYouRyan", "u asshole really needed that?","Ryan u piece of shit" but this player just stole my leather and ignored me completly... well 5-10 pasted i was yelling around at bank and sometimes complained myself to other players when the ask why i ve such a problem with Ryan. Then suddenly i got attacked and was dead, realized in the next 1-2 that the GAMEMASTER GM Ryan killed me, cos he heard enough of me. Not activate spirit speak or else to talk OR better talked with me before, no he just killed me and left.
Plus he deleted my account... he deleted my account. ME innocent ME got problem with player Ryan, but the real RyanMcAdams project manager has NO problem with a pyramid standin north of Minoc with NAZI CROSS on hit so u MUST see the Nazi sign (house is named "White Power").

BUT ME is not acceptable, must be his ears&brain couldnt stand someone yellin his name Ryan... that shows again, like in the threat of ur nice story with the old man, u are unpolite,ignorant and not allow other opinion + u use like an asshole ur might being gm, not like a honorable kind gm. In the threat of the old man story i can remember very well, that U was the 1st one startin mean things to others and at the end like a little kid, u closed the threat cos they destroyed "ur" nice story.

so my account got deleted, i got stolen my leather by player named Ryan-> i yell him-> then u GM RyanMcAdams came and judged that situation so fair and professional.
WTF U ASSHOLE u just cared about ur name u self-sufficient piece of shit!!!

u re the biggest negative part on this shard, i recognized imediatly, when i read the forum, and now u make my intentions come true, met u "live" cos of the player Ryan.
(if u some friend whatever of player Ryan, well sure u re both really fuckfaces)