UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers: RunUO 1.0.0 Stress test!

Lorthic

Knight
NASTY_DEVILx said:
damn ur a smart one PRESS TAKE SCREENSHOT BUTTON MAYBE???

Don't be a prick you stupid asshole.

On another note... didn't any of you guys wonder how many clients you'd be able to open if you DIDN'T use Razor? Hmm.. just a thought, although I know Razor has Low CPU Usage, it still takes up more RAM than the original UO client (or so I've seen from my computer).

Cotton Candy

Wanderer
between my boyfriend and i, we had about 28 accounts logged in i believe :D

Furota said:
On another note... didn't any of you guys wonder how many clients you'd be able to open if you DIDN'T use Razor? Hmm.. just a thought, although I know Razor has Low CPU Usage, it still takes up more RAM than the original UO client (or so I've seen from my computer).
I think you still need a special program to allow you to open more than one client at once. Multi-UO exists, if I remember right, but I don't know if it works with newer clients. I don't know how much RAM UOGateway uses.

ratter

Wanderer
i say we should all thank ryan and all his gm,s for this shard. every one should be online saturday morning at 10 am to show are thanks. all i can say is , i am addicted to this game, better than being addicted to crack. lmao

elcavendano

Wanderer
What were the prizes anyways? Havent seen people running around with anything unsual only thing i saw on screenshots were pan of cookies, asian hat, something that resembled chinese stars, and sandals....is this all that was given? for 3000 people being on i havent seen a single person with these things....