UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers, we invite you to smash all records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Tiens said:
Its called REALITY! :p No this is called lag divided by players, the other type of lag 20 seconds 5 seconds lag is just crappy connex lag
Actually the "lag" was the server being slammed for logins by people :)

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
Well only reason people are asking is since GM said there would be a reward? It is not nice to not keep promises.

R

Ryan

WannabePvP said:
Well only reason people are asking is since GM said there would be a reward? It is not nice to not keep promises.
You're getting a CTF right now, and who the FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REWARDS? I am rewarding you right now. Grow up.

CelticFrost

Wanderer
Ryan said:
Tonight I will be running another smash the records event, in which we will try to beat 1700 online and go for 2500. We will NOT be giving ethereals as a reward, but there will be some cool items given out.

Be there, it will be fun, I assure you. We will be running a massive CTF after the online competition. Time for all of this to start is 8:00 PM EST.

Thanks,
Ryan

i believe you did. i think thats what a cool item is... not sure though ;) don't reply w/ all the angry stuff though cause i don't really care if items are given out or not...

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
Ryan said:
You're getting a CTF right now, and who the FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REWARDS? I am rewarding you right now. Grow up.

You said cool items. If you cant promise it then dont say it

he didnt actually promise it, but he did say he will be giving out cool items. personally i dont care because i have yet to get one and dont see the need for it other than to look :cool:

R

Ryan

WannabePvP said:
You said cool items. If you cant promise it then dont say it
I gave out a fucking shirt, and I am running a MASSIVE CTF right now. If that is not enough for you then I tell you what.

QUIT

I am tried of the ungreatful bullshit. We are working every damn minute to make this shit better for you guys and you wanna act like this. I know its a minority but you people are pissing me off.

Good god I just read this thread FFS People!!

Your getting FREE FUN !!!

I think the server needs an age limit enforced!

*back to the grind*

Ishmael

Wanderer
Whether or not the messages are for the minority we all suffer. I participated tonight for the promised rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.