UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO MOney Tree cant Find me????

DFRIT07

Sorceror
UO MOney Tree cant Find me????

how are u people banking milliions?
i know its not mining ingots or collecting hides
if its a tamer i have one 7x.. i dont think i can be from fighting cause all i do is go with my dragon n kill liches then get pked for the 4k i just worked an hour for.. only if som1 didnt care and was cool enough to hook me up with money cause my 7x characters are usless, i would like to start pvping but i have no money for armor regs weps... so i try to make a peacing dexxer character cause maybe theyll make some money, cant do it no money to train
i can see how alot of people have fun cause i know the point in this game is to get murdered somtimes, or lose fights, then not care and just go restock like thiose millionaires, everytime i die i have to wait forever to gt money to buy more armor and regs to go try again, its a horrbile whole im in, plz let me know how u have so much money

JazzyJoe

Wanderer
Re: UO MOney Tree cant Find me????

Ok make a fisher char out of whatever you have in your accounts, get a ship, you can make 3k-5k on an sos just selling jewels and junk then start selling magic weapons, I would say wait until you got a few then sell bulk like 20 for 20k starting bid, its what im gonna do when i hit 50 :D

Lesabre

Sorceror

Selling/trading rares, plots, resources. List goes on. You just have to find the one you like to do.

get enough saved up to buy some rares. find them cheap then resell them for more.

Keep doing this forever.

tell me when uv seen 100mil in checks, ur bank can only hold 7.5 mil in gold so not by saying balance.

Flipper

Knight

Addicted has 140 mil in checks

Cagalli has twice that in items, from what I hear

unrequited doesn't play but he has some nice stuff

I'll tell you the ways to make money they don't want you to hear if you PM me =)

Overmann

Sorceror

Hunting is a nice supplemental income if you know where the good spots are. AIM me sometime (sn in signature) and I'll show you some nice hunts.

Watabou

Knight

didn't you make a thread about this like a few days ago?

-_________________-;;

Jaltos

Sorceror

Watabou said:
didn't you make a thread about this like a few days ago?

-_________________-;;
I would have bumped my old thread instead of making another one...

Oh well, that's just me.

0mega

Wanderer

When I first started I made a thief character because they are pretty much free to make. He had GM hiding and stealth, which are free to gm, and then I played a wonderful game of CTF, and banked 50k from capturing the flag several times by just stealthing all the way into bases and back. Once you have 50k, you can pretty much do anything. The best thing to do is buy low and sell higher. Faction vendors sell bulk resources like regs for very cheap, and you can turn around and sell them for a profit. Also, you can do the same with real estate, or if you're lucky enough to find and place and IDOC, you can bank off that.

Or you can always donate $25 and get a mil. Or what I would do is donate $30 for 3 CBDs and sell them for 450k each. You'd be set after that.

Hope that helps. :)

personally i do just fine mining and playing a crafter, its no 100 mill but its nothing to make 2 mill a week on average selling shit on my vendor. Bolas barding deeds ingots and just tamer loot wands ect.

if you have played uo long enough you get a feel for the game and what works for you.

Phooey

Knight

I make almost all of my money as a thief. The rest is made by buying/selling rares.

Orpheus87

Wanderer

Phooey said:
I make almost all of my money as a thief. The rest is made by buying/selling rares.

wth do u steal? I mean i steal vanqs, but they r for my own use. What else can u steal?