UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Steam grid loot too slow!

Tanya

Traveler
I switched to UO Steam, but I have this problem:
I need sometimes to hover over the item 2-3 times to see its properties.
How to fix this?

Tanya

Traveler
I've noticed also, if the loot has not many items (blood elems and stuff like that), it works perfect.
This problem seems to be only if loot has many items, like named monsters for example.
Is this grid system good only for quick looting gold?

Last edited:

LittleMary

Traveler
If you are used to loot normaly and fast. You can stay with that method. But as someone who hate to toss thing arround like armor I never never loot unless I feel lrc friendly toward the noob box; hate to target super small rings to see the 99.5% bad ones and so on.. Grid loot work great for me. I dont need to move anything and dont mind to over. As for things like miasma, is sure has that issue you mentioned. But me ? I dont care, cause really, it just allow me to check the few items I look at in a much quicker manner.

Would it be better then someone really fast in the corpse ? No. Similar ? I think so.

Edit: What I usualy do when description doesnt instantly load up, I check another item on the page and come back. Like, in that screenshot I would of went for bracer then came back to ring. Usualy solve the biggest 'time loss' issue.

ThePope

Traveler
That is how steam work, unfortunately it will stay that way because it is no longer updated and the source code has not been released for other to modify. :(

c0d3r

Traveler
it uses the same principle as the insurance gump, that also has that issue... considering this I believe it is more likely a client bug that gets worse when you have lots of items and need to wait for all those properties