UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Over the past few months i've noticed a significant influx of new players here on UOGamers, so in the spirit of bettering this shard i've decided to help some of you new guys out. If you've outgrown your bankbox but just can't afford your first house, I will buy it for you.

The conditions are as follows:

• You must have played here for at least two weeks, and have made some attempt to better your character. I'm not going to buy houses for people their first day here just so they can lose interest some hours later & let the house decay.
  • Your character must be public, meaning I must be able to see your skills on MyUOGamers.
  • You must set up the transaction -- this means you contact the buyer and arrange a time that is convenient for me.
  • House must be a small classic house, or a plot no larger than 7x8. Obviously this does not include houses in pricey areas.
  • You must have a rune marked at the house so that I may easily recall/gate there to meet the seller.
  • You must provide me with a screenshot & location of the house/plot. If I agreed to purchase it for you, you must post that screenshot & location in this thread. This is a little protection for me.
  • House must be legitimately advertised for on the forums or sold by a known, trustworthy individual -- no, i won't buy the house from your alt character running on a second client!
  • Said conditions are subject to change.
I will not just give you a check for the house. It is up to you to negotiate a time and place with both the seller and myself. Contact me, and if I tell you that i've got some free time, then try to contact the seller. I am not going to rearrange my schedule or inconvenience myself with this. If I see that this is getting abused, I will promptly terminate this service. If I or my friends notice that houses I've purchased recently are being advertised for on the forums or in game then this stops. So those of you that are just out to make a quick 60k, don't ruin it for the people that truly need it.

I am generally at my apartment most weekdays after 6pm EST, and as late as 11PM. My AIM status is a good indication of whether I'm at the computer or not. My AIM is: FlavorLoaf.

I hope that by doing this, it may make the shard just a little bit more appealing to the people just starting out, eventually leading to a more active world. So... there it is :)

Keeblar

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

how nice. there needs to be more nice people on this shard.
unlike Zing =P

beelzebub

Knight

right on rambone! you should give me a keep, cuz im a newb.

i swears it!

but tbh, +1 for helping the new population grow!!

vexed

Wanderer

someone should spam his link at the bank.. some newbs dont even know we have a website [e giggle

just afk advertise for him like everyone else does for their overpriced 8x8 plots for 350k

Hydrofiend

Knight

You're the man Rambone.

You and Heavy smoker are good people, even though Heavy helped a bunch of blues gank me in bucs the other day. That makes Rambone the bestest.

Countessa

Knight

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rambone again.

:ssj:

Doomherald

Sorceror

I am marking small shitty GWs and FWs I see. When I grab one I will donate it to this.

Winged

Wanderer

As you asked, here is that house's picture. I also have the rune.

Attachments

• House2.JPG
    House2.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 331
Status
Not open for further replies.