UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers: Hybrid Price Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerbean

Wanderer
Re: UO:Hybrid Price Guide

Ghost Knight;1202239 said:
Yep...that's what I'm trying to figure out...got a bunch of full suits and no idea on prices. I'm not worried about the other properties, because it's not likely I'll have six pieces that are all indestructable. I can't store 1000's of pieces of armor hoping to get perfect sets. lol

I'm not sure either.... best bet would be to try to auction them off in the selling forum....

Let me know if you have any studded or leather. I'd be interested. :D

nice job making a guide, but prices change way to much to actually have a guide imo, its all about supply and demand. and pretty much all items are only worth what the customer will pay/what the seller will sell at.

Zerbean

Wanderer

JesseJane;1202325 said:
nice job making a guide, but prices change way to much to actually have a guide imo, its all about supply and demand. and pretty much all items are only worth what the customer will pay/what the seller will sell at.

I know I understand. :)

I just figured this would give peopel a reference for what to begin selling things at, since this is the average i've seen them go for. It's not ment to fix prices or anything, just for reference. :)

Flankton

Wanderer

Few questions:
1) After the Lightning Wand nerf, are they still 1.5k per charge? If not, about what are they going for now and is there any demand?

2) 15k for a town runebook seems nuts, is that really the going price and is there a demand for them?

thanks

Zerbean

Wanderer

I still see the lightning wands going anywhere from 1k - 2k per charge... some charge less, some more so 1.5k was the average...

Yes town runebooks actually sell at 15k if you get ALL the towns... Occlo and Bucs Den, etc. I sell them at this price and I know others that sell at 15k as well :)

I'm sure some will sell a bit cheaper, but again, 15k seems to be the average going price.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Zerbean;1202291 said:
I'm not sure either.... best bet would be to try to auction them off in the selling forum....
I threw a set of full hardening plate on my vendor for 5k and full fortification plate for 10k...figuring full invul plate for 25k. I threw a couple bags of female hard/fort/invul for 2500gp each...medable and non-medable. I'm mainly just cleaning house, so whatever it sells for works. lol

Zerbean

Wanderer

Ghost Knight;1202455 said:
I threw a set of full hardening plate on my vendor for 5k and full fortification plate for 10k...figuring full invul plate for 25k. I threw a couple bags of female hard/fort/invul for 2500gp each...medable and non-medable. I'm mainly just cleaning house, so whatever it sells for works. lol

There's one way to sell :D

pearhk

Wanderer

Nice work
just a little comment to the prices, instead of just a plain thank you msg :)
I know its just a reference, but a more accuarte reference is always good

*GP and P kegs should be lower
i think 3.5-4k for GP and 2-2.5 for P

as the cost of those are much lower than GC and GH

*Shadow Iron is 24gp ea (or higher than Copper at least due to evil hue)

*120 smithy scroll goes for 650k top, mostly go for 550-600

*Those BoD cloths should be minus 10-20k

khenry

Page

nice but those are what i largely disagree or needing an update
Eth Polar Bear = 2.6m
Special Bear Dye = 200k
Special Hair Dye = 200k

i would say they are like..
Eth Polar Bear = 3m (its 50 usd as wolfy do, dont feel wolfy being much more demanded)
Special Bear Dye = 400k (if u do it from npc it cost u 500k, and dont think anyone would donate 7 usd for 200k)
Special Hair Dye = 400k

but i do resell so i will take them at lower than that and sell at higher than that.

Countessa

Knight
Re: UOGamers: Hybrid Price Guide

scipio;1492891 said:
why does everyone sell at 5-6k then?

I have no idea where the 4k came from. The shard standard price has been 5k as long as I've played here (with some charging slightly less at 4k or slightly more at 6k)

Status
Not open for further replies.