UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Logo needed

Re: UOGamers Logo needed

If you guys like it (and if it's not too late), I can fix it so the sword doesn't look like it was cut out using the eraser tool. I know how to photoshop, that was just a quick proof of concept.

What do you guys think?

Patheasy

Sorceror

Another logo. I waited to post these untill they were e-mailed to Ryan. Enjoy and give me some feedback. I havnt really seen many other LOGOS

Vek

Sorceror

Q u a n t u m - Catskills;1925787 said:
If you guys like it (and if it's not too late), I can fix it so the sword doesn't look like it was cut out using the eraser tool. I know how to photoshop, that was just a quick proof of concept.

What do you guys think?

Sex, i love it :hearteyes:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I'm officially extending this until the end of the month :)

Boxman

Page

What do you guys think?

This is my favorite thus far ;)

Ra's entry gave me inspiration. meh ;/

half-assed tbh, hybrid is out a few pixels right. needs a clean up. will fix tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

And....I just came a little.

But this is deff sexy

Beelze, i know your good, but can you beat all these new kids?

i likes the last of the grouping you posted. just simple text with a little color for the UOG. looked pretty tight. its just simple but at the same time easy to theme around your colors.

beelzebub

Knight

Punkers Slave;1926948 said:

Ra's entry gave me inspiration. meh ;/

half-assed tbh, hybrid is out a few pixels right. needs a clean up. will fix tomorrow.

that's pretty epic bro