UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs lmao...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
what is ur excuse to u about dieing and then telling ur friend to step in with his bolas and short spear lol.. bro you know what time it is.. plain and simple=)

Don't off screen when you're relined and you won't get ganked.

Simple concept to understand.

crikey

Sorceror
Honestly from what Ive seen uonewbs it appears mickey has your number in the pits.

I think he just likes torturing you XD
Mickey is very skilled at getting folks riled up.

Not allowing you to prove yourself > actually defeating you in pits today

Yeah....thats probably it

crikey

Sorceror
You guys are more closely matched in the field. He should probably duel you itd be more in his favor I believe

uonewb

Page
You guys are more closely matched in the field. He should probably duel you itd be more in his favor I believe
more closely matched in the field? have you seen how he field fights lol? runs like a motherfucker nonstop haha, no..if that were true he'd duel me right now.. but there IS A DEEPER REASON HE DON'T WANT TO! 4 MONTHS LATER!

uonewb

Page
currently he's dodging duels.. begging me to come outside.. considering i have 0 wands on me.. he wants to just run and g heal wand apparently.. fuck it enjoy mickey=)

crikey

Sorceror
Cant complain about wands in a field battle.

Field fight = anything goes

When I think of someone on the field running like mad using tobs of wands, chad aka clownbabyreality comes into my head for some reason. He had that down to a science. Ive literally just followed and watched him win 1v5 and other crazy odds with his running wand game.

Sometimes u gotta do it

uonewb

Page
so mickey and nick talking shit and mickey says to duel nick.. we do best of 3.. he wins first one they both immediatly talk shit.. so far the score is 11-3 me vs nick. mickey is quiet as hell and won't step up=/ lol!