UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs, nice ghosts bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

uonewb

Page
Yeah, you wouldn't want that to happen to you buddy=) you know it would, even worse.. last time me and you 1v1...you lost 5-0 then logged off of uo.. you know it's true no clue why you are even talking in the pvp section..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME, I RAN YOU OFF.

Yeah, you wouldn't want that to happen to you buddy=) you know it would, even worse.. last time me and you 1v1...you lost 5-0 then logged off of uo.. you know it's true no clue why you are even talking in the pvp section..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME, I RAN YOU OFF.
We 1v1'd once and we tied after months of not playing lol. I stopped playing because our group would destroy everyone and every group stopped playing, so no pvp, so I don't play.

uonewb

Page
We 1v1'd once and we tied after months of not playing lol. I stopped playing because our group would destroy everyone and every group stopped playing, so no pvp, so I don't play.
TIED? jesus christ, you are a liar exactly like mickey... imagine the nice little liars you two fella's are in the real world..

Status
Not open for further replies.