UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt part 3

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Thanks for tons of wands dude.. I may of lost 120 mil in poker for the second time, but with all these wands and the trade fair coming.. i might make 120m back quick...

uonewb

Page
guard whacked, on a dexer vs a mage with no wands, and running at every turn, you did get spanked while i was on foot though, i'll post it up. but first ima see if you gonna come out some more. OH DON'T FORGET USING 2 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME TO BOLA ME AND EB MY MOUNT..

guard whacked, on a dexer vs a mage with no wands, and running at every turn, you did get spanked while i was on foot though, i'll post it up. but first ima see if you gonna come out some more. OH DON'T FORGET USING 2 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME TO BOLA ME AND EB MY MOUNT..
You got guard whacked and he is bad?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Remember when a real ninja said he was gonna post all those screen shots of him beating me yesterday?

Wonder what happened?

:/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I actually only have 4 and you have no pictures of you killing mickey even though I have so many of me killing you on that character?

Lol!

I'll help.

Rhonda rousey.

A giant dwarf

Eric most on

Mickey the beast

Ready set go!

uonewb

Page
ok..why don't get back in the duel pits then? im sure if you search back in the forums, you'd see me post more of killing you, but like i said you'd hide on so many alts, idk who u were.. why don't you just duel me straight up? there is many ppl willing to throw down gold to see us duel. seriously... why not?

ok..why don't get back in the duel pits then? im sure if you search back in the forums, you'd see me post more of killing you, but like i said you'd hide on so many alts, idk who u were.. why don't you just duel me straight up? there is many ppl willing to throw down gold to see us duel. seriously... why not?
It seems as if you want to lose money...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

So no pics?

Gotcha...