UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UoSteam Lumberjacking Macro.

Big D

Traveler
I followed every step above. I have 4 rune books to Talk 1 with only a tune called home. And three others for lumber. I pasted macro and pressed start and it recalled home then tried to chop and stopped. Also saying (error) line 52 or something.

Big D

Traveler
With the two runebooks does 2 have to be filled with tree spots and one with only a rune to Home Having a total of 3 runebooks or two runebooks with home in the first slot?

Big D

Traveler
I think I finally got it working. I had to put my home rune in first slot fo first book I promted. seems to be working out for now

In the macro tab there is a button like active objects and you can clear aliases there. There is also a command you can type -clearaliases but not exactly sure

Frasier

Sorceror
In the macro tab there is a button like active objects and you can clear aliases there. There is also a command you can type -clearaliases but not exactly sure

Ok, I'm not at home atm...so can't check from UO, but yes, try to clear active objects -> when starting macro, it should ask you to target the books again (If I'm not totally wrong about this :))

Salrina

Sorceror
Hi i need a bit of help here it sacred journeys to fast while dropping the items into the secure box i have. I thought line 95 was the pause for this ,but I guess its not. Could someone tell me wich pause it is so i could make it longer pls? thanks in advance