UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update - 5/17/2008

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: Update - 5/17/2008

Bring on the changes! :) Earthquake and Meteor Swarm are definitely over used. Thanks Mark.

This is actually a pretty good change tbh. I would have worried if aoe changed for everyone but seeing as it's only for reds and EQ mostly factions anyways this means I'll have it a lot easier now that we will just all roll blues and eq/ms everyone. Won't have to worry about the 100's of blues that would tag along with every other faction guild to try and harass us. Man that was getting annoying, thxs mark!

Kingllama

Knight

Hey mark nice 2v4 at bucs today it was fuck i got bola'd 3 times and lived. bad company got bolad 4 times died once.... LOL. and you had 4 mares

TLDWinter

Sorceror

Good changes Mark, only thing I would suggest is considering making the eq/ms thing straight across the board....reds and blues.

whats the point in the justice protection?

on osi and demise its used for champ spwans and getting PS but we dont have those here

Weazel

Sorceror

If any of you think that these changes will cause us to leave you are sadly mistaken. I see this as a victory for us. You couldn't compete, you couldn't hang so the rules had to be change.

We have only begun to scratch the surface of our reign of terror. Try us.

Christoff

Wanderer

When everyone complained about AOE it always included explo potions.

I guess the GMs play alchy dexxers or something.

Stides40oz

Knight

Weazel;1678578 said:
If any of you think that these changes will cause us to leave you are sadly mistaken. I see this as a victory for us. You couldn't compete, you couldn't hang so the rules had to be change.

We have only begun to scratch the surface of our reign of terror. Try us.

omg ur guild is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD give it up already.. ur not fooling anyone

KennyRodgers

Wanderer

So what im reading here is that "reds" cant cast eq/ms without hurting everyone around them including guildmates? Am i missing something here? So this means that when i go out pking with my brother in law we get to watch as hordes of blues roll up on us and eq/ms and we cant do the same. Ok at the same time lets make bolas to where only blues can use them and pks cant. Anything thats supposed to be aoe should damage everyone. Ex pots and aoe spells that are used should hit blues and reds both. Thats what they were originally intended to do. So this means another crippling blow to the pks. If i am reading this wrong let me know guys. OSI ruined pvp by catering to blues too much when they kept saying they were balancing pvp. Next thing you know here comes Trammel. Not saying it would happen here and maybe i havent had enough sleep but i just want someone to tell me if i read this correctly.

Christoff

Wanderer

KennyRodgers;1678628 said:
So what im reading here is that "reds" cant cast eq/ms without hurting everyone around them including guildmates? Am i missing something here? So this means that when i go out pking with my brother in law we get to watch as hordes of blues roll up on us and eq/ms and we cant do the same. Ok at the same time lets make bolas to where only blues can use them and pks cant. Anything thats supposed to be aoe should damage everyone. Ex pots and aoe spells that are used should hit blues and reds both. Thats what they were originally intended to do. So this means another crippling blow to the pks. If i am reading this wrong let me know guys. OSI ruined pvp by catering to blues too much when they kept saying they were balancing pvp. Next thing you know here comes Trammel. Not saying it would happen here and maybe i havent had enough sleep but i just want someone to tell me if i read this correctly.

Yeah, the blues can spam EQ/MS all they want but if you have more than 5 counts it will hit your guildies, people in party, whatever. Yeah, the explo pot thing is lame as well. As mentioned in my previous post people always complained about AOE in general. Not just EQ/MS. But you can run around towns spamming your potions without worrying about getting guard whacked.

Pretty soon there's just going to be no reds to fight. I guess this might help factions a bit.

FLICK-hybrid;1678546 said:
whats the point in the justice protection?

on osi and demise its used for champ spwans and getting PS but we dont have those here

when someone attacks you while under protection of another player, the aggressor gets flagged to everyone that is protecting you.

a few questions:

1) can you still use explode pots in town against someone you are in combat with? if they are blue and run into guardzone is it suddenly going to say "you can't use that in town"? or will it stop doing damage and just animate it?

2) why not just make EQ MS work the same for everyone? what are the benefits of having this spell work in a semi-sentient fashion?