UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update January 17, 2015 - Test Center

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following small changes have been made during server wars:
  • Britain Library collections will now accept NPC-written books as well.
  • Paperdolls of transformed female characters will no longer display as male.
:space:
Aside from these changes, we have also launched a test center style shard for Demise, available in the server list after logging in. This shard can be used for various testing purposes, and we will try out some future changes here. Please note that this server will be subject to frequent wipes, it should not be considered a permanent home!

Also, please note that account management is not available on the test center. Account changes will always have to be made on the main server.

Skills and stats can be freely set on the test center using the set speech commands. You will also receive resources and artifacts in your bank box upon character creation.

Currently, the test center has two changes compared to the main server:
  • Essence of Wind immunity: this is a custom feature that grants a 1 minute immunity from the FC/SSI debuff if you let it expire naturally (i.e. the immunity is not granted if you eat an enchanted apple!).
  • Summoned feys have their stats and skills reduced to OSI-accurate levels.
Thoughts and/or comments on these changes are welcome. :)

MB

Knight
The following small changes have been made during server wars:
  • Britain Library collections will now accept NPC-written books as well.
  • Paperdolls of transformed female characters will no longer display as male.
:space:
Aside from these changes, we have also launched a test center style shard for Demise, available in the server list after logging in. This shard can be used for various testing purposes, and we will try out some future changes here. Please note that this server will be subject to frequent wipes, it should not be considered a permanent home!

Also, please note that account management is not available on the test center. Account changes will always have to be made on the main server.

Skills and stats can be freely set on the test center using the set speech commands. You will also receive resources and artifacts in your bank box upon character creation.

Currently, the test center has two changes compared to the main server:
  • Essence of Wind immunity: this is a custom feature that grants a 1 minute immunity from the FC/SSI debuff if you let it expire naturally (i.e. the immunity is not granted if you eat an enchanted apple!).
Thoughts and/or comments on these changes are welcome. :)

Sho hai

Page
sorry but from my point of view, the test center, is a nonsense of category 10 because is useless without permanent changes without any real result for the official server, by this time CUB event last year was activated, however activate TEST center, as if it were a dOPING server or try to make a permanent wars apart from the official server, it is not absurd this? My question is, with that real end have enabled TEST center? oO (to waste time players and do not play on the official server? and that changes or they do not keep?)
PostData : Good job fixing 2 BUGS :) (in oficial shard)

Necrodog

Page
Ooooooooh sounds cool! Ima' try it out later.

My question is, with that real end have enabled TEST center? oO (to waste time players and do not play on the official server? and that changes or they do not keep?)

The sheer amount of stupid in this portion of your reply alone is absolutely AWE inspiring...

She blatantly said that they are using the test center to TEST FUTURE CHANGES....

This shard can be used for various testing purposes, and we will try out some future changes here.

The derp is overwhelming in this one...

Yep - the same guy, who told me "I don't talk to noobs", while in doom :D
On topic: Thanks a lot for the test server!!! It was a dream of mine to see that here :)

Uomvp

Knight
sorry but from my point of view, the test center, is a nonsense of category 10 because is useless without permanent changes without any real result for the official server, by this time CUB event last year was activated, however activate TEST center, as if it were a dOPING server or try to make a permanent wars apart from the official server, it is not absurd this? My question is, with that real end have enabled TEST center? oO (to waste time players and do not play on the official server? and that changes or they do not keep?)
PostData : Good job fixing 2 BUGS :) (in oficial shard)
It's called a test center for a reason. You test shit to see if it works before adding it to the server. It's truly amazing how dumb you are. No one is asking you to participate. Before writing more moronic shit; trying using that tiny muscle above your neck.

RLSpker

Wanderer
Personally I'd like to thank you for the test server. I've never had enough time to get fully set up to where I can pvp on demise.

I've finally scratched that itch on the test server. :)

Sho hai

Page
in my opinion is still silly, whatever they say, and that the changes apply them as given the REAL WIN, so less and less chuleria stories, from player to another player, with respect, Abandon the time where you wanted, NOT a PLAYER HERE tread the test or lose time playing on a test server :) luck to all and as they say in my country, "RIAU RIAU, the mountain goats" ...

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
in my opinion is still silly, whatever they say, and that the changes apply them as given the REAL WIN, so less and less chuleria stories, from player to another player, with respect, Abandon the time where you wanted, NOT a PLAYER HERE tread the test or lose time playing on a test server :) luck to all and as they say in my country, "RIAU RIAU, the mountain goats" ...

U make sense in these players, so pointless they were trying to farm runics for nothing, hope they reset daily shard, if not everwhere will be empty for sure. Moving house to moving players and live in make believe world. Dolphins help us all, for now

Necrodog

Page
What are you even talking about?