UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update March 1, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following minor changes have been made to the server over the past few weeks:

February 15
  • Fixed gozas not taking the used cloth hue when selecting special leather.
:space:
February 22
  • Fixed customizable wall signs and door mats not saving their security setting, and not checking their security setting.
  • Fixed incorrect sounds on the Santa statuette.
  • Updated the primary ability on Maul to Double Strike.
  • Updated the Spellweaving min/max skills to OSI standards. You can now gain to 120 Spellweaving casting Word of Death.
  • Fixed grammar in the Prisoner's Journal (Candle of Love quest).
:space:
March 1
  • Fixed unassigned quests on some Heartwood NPCs.
  • SoTs will no longer spawn for Mysticism, Throwing and Imbuing.
  • Fixed mapmakers' price for blank scrolls.
  • Smoke bombs can now be added to commodity deeds.

Lithium66

Sorceror
I find it sad that this server alone has more talent then most others i have been to but yet weeks go by with no updates. Don't get me wrong im glad to see something but come on demise we can do better than this!

Lithium66

Sorceror
I have two guys in my guild that are both scripters so i guess ill put them to work. My issue will be when they spend time on this and it doesnt get implemented. They are up for challenges im sure ill talk to them and we will see what we can do to help admin/server and do our part!

Cuemif

Traveler
I will have to look if they posted the bugs on archery bugs might be something I can help fix.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Kits are done they said this a few weeks ago they are not implemented due to some bugs with archery.

I havent played osi since around 2000-2002 ish and back then a fencer could bleed you and two armor ignores sometimes 3 if he had the mana to kill a person and an archer would concussion blow twice and usually one to two moving shots if he had the mana to kill a person but I never played a mage way back then.

My concern today is even with semi crap bows guys can dang near two shot you already and if them kits come in its gonna be rediculous as if mortal isnt rediculous enough already on top of these dexxers run around with it seems like endless mana and special after special after special. Then you take a mage or necro mage and he puts a dci suit on and even with 120 wrestle andd cap dci seems to get hit all the time and burns all his mana trying to stay alive and if you take dci off dfor some mana even against a guy with a compound bow that isnt even that good mod wise he cannot barely stop to heal himself let alone get on the offensive.

With that said then you add uo steam which allows people to do things rediculously fast which pretty much makes the straight mage obsolete.

I think before anything is implemented a long look see on everything pvp wise needs a thorough going thru to actually see whats working whats not annd what we can do to actually balance things because my opinion is there are definantly tweaks that need to be made but what and to what extent im not sure but a meeting of the minds or a task team should be set up along with the developer of steam to get perspectives from every pvp guild and hear things from all different angles so they can test everything and make an educated decision before making things any worse.

Just my two cents.

hickman48

Knight
I havent played osi since around 2000-2002 ish and back then a fencer could bleed you and two armor ignores sometimes 3 if he had the mana to kill a person and an archer would concussion blow twice and usually one to two moving shots if he had the mana to kill a person but I never played a mage way back then.

My concern today is even with semi crap bows guys can dang near two shot you already and if them kits come in its gonna be rediculous as if mortal isnt rediculous enough already on top of these dexxers run around with it seems like endless mana and special after special after special. Then you take a mage or necro mage and he puts a dci suit on and even with 120 wrestle andd cap dci seems to get hit all the time and burns all his mana trying to stay alive and if you take dci off dfor some mana even against a guy with a compound bow that isnt even that good mod wise he cannot barely stop to heal himself let alone get on the offensive.

With that said then you add uo steam which allows people to do things rediculously fast which pretty much makes the straight mage obsolete.

I think before anything is implemented a long look see on everything pvp wise needs a thorough going thru to actually see whats working whats not annd what we can do to actually balance things because my opinion is there are definantly tweaks that need to be made but what and to what extent im not sure but a meeting of the minds or a task team should be set up along with the developer of steam to get perspectives from every pvp guild and hear things from all different angles so they can test everything and make an educated decision before making things any worse.

Just my two cents.

Sounds like you need more hpi or resist on your suit i usually only take about 20-30 damage a shoot if there is no mage around i run 147 hp so takes 5-7 shots to kill me i should be able to pot up between mortals.

Btw if you having trouble with conc blow remember that conc is based on the difference of mana and hp so low mana hp you will eat a 50 damage shot if you have 50 % hp and mana then conc only deals 10 damage + auto attack damage.

Also if your having mana problems drop lrc and start running a reg mr suit with a good amount of dci, atm i have 13 mr 40 lmc 40 dci < without weapon and shiled.

And when kits come out you will see more parry chiv mages.

Status
Not open for further replies.