UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update March 15, 2014 - Wood Bonuses & Runic Fletching/Carpentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

webcorp

Sorceror
Note, however, that recipes will not drop for items that have not been added to the crafting system yet. (Which is also why Inscription is not in that list -- the only rare recipe item has not yet been added.)

Rare recipes that will start dropping are:
  1. Blacksmithing - Rune Carving Knife
  2. Blacksmithing - Cold Forged Blade
  3. Blacksmithing - Overseer Sundered Blade
  4. Blacksmithing - Luminous Rune Blade
  5. Blacksmithing - Shard Thrasher
  6. Fletching - Blight Gripped Longbow
  7. Fletching - Silvani's Feywood Bow
  8. Fletching - The Night Reaper
  9. Carpentry - Acid Proof Rope
  10. Carpentry - Phantom Staff
  11. Carpentry - Ironwood Crown
  12. Carpentry - Bramble Coat
  13. Tailoring - Spell Woven Britches
  14. Tailoring - Song Woven Mantle
  15. Tailoring - Stitcher's Mittens
  16. Tinkering - Resilient Bracer
  17. Tinkering - Essence Of Battle
  18. Tinkering - Pendant Of The Magi
Even with the recipe, not all of these items can be crafted because some resources are still missing. Artifacts that do have their resources available already are: Rune Carving Knife, Cold Forged Blade, Overseer Sundered Blade, Luminous Rune Blade, The Night Reaper, Acid Proof Rope, Phantom Staff, Ironwood Crown, Bramble Coat.

Mischief Maker ?

spok

Sorceror
Hi Eos, I will start by thank you for the new patchs!

I participate to the Lethal Darts Bowcraft Quest in Heartwood.. and when I got my 1st Runic Fletching! (oak) I go try to craft new Composite with those new Runic Fletching Kit.. to test around the new system:

Oak Runic Fletching:
- 1-2 Mods
- 1% to 50% Intensity for the Mods..
- 45 Charges
All seem ok.. 50% of SSI (max 30%) is 15% for the Oak Kit.. with Ash Wood (+10% SSI) I can finish with 25%.. and its true the system add the Wood Bonus to the Runic Mods..

Now my real question:
Is Blacksmith have been updated too? I mean, If I go craft a Twinkling Scimitar (6% DCI) and use a Runic Hammer.. Is now I will see the 21% DCI, if I get the Mods 15% DCI with the Runic Hammer??

Thx!
Best Regard,
Spok

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Now my real question:
Is Blacksmith have been updated too? I mean, If I go craft a Twinkling Scimitar (6% DCI) and use a Runic Hammer.. Is now I will see the 21% DCI, if I get the Mods 15% DCI with the Runic Hammer??
Runic mods stacking with resource mods has been fixed. The problem you are referring to is innate item mods stacking with runic mods, and this has not yet been fixed. It will be very soon, though. :)

That is a temporal update? or we can obtain those runics permanently?
The quests in Heartwood/Sanctuary awarding these runics will be available permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.