UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update May 31, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been applied during server wars:
  • All champion spawns have been normalized at 10 minute expire times, and 5 minute restart delays.
  • Champion artifact additions:
    • Neira: Detective Boots (shared)
    • Twaulo: Brave Knight of the Britannia (shared)
  • Crafting failure now consumes up to half of the required resources, instead of all resources.
  • Crafting failure no longer consumes peerless reagents.
:space:
Due to server maintenance, the shard took a little longer to restart today, but is up and running again now.

xantier

Sorceror
Great changes, I'm rich now lol. But please just fix bushido, I can't go solo Shimmering Eff. with my sampire with broken momentum strike ;(

hickman48

Knight
The following changes have been applied during server wars:
  • All champion spawns have been normalized at 10 minute expire times, and 5 minute restart delays.
  • Champion artifact additions:
    • Neira: Detective Boots (shared)
    • Twaulo: Brave Knight of the Britannia (shared)
  • Crafting failure now consumes up to half of the required resources, instead of all resources.
  • Crafting failure no longer consumes peerless reagents.
:space:
Due to server maintenance, the shard took a little longer to restart today, but is up and running again now.

Any chance for a simidar fix and adding hpi robe to the drop and removing the cold resist robe from it.

Uomvp

Knight
I fail to see the point in adding hpi robes to semidar. No point the in adding the most valuable robes to a spawn that isnt very diificult.

hickman48

Knight
I fail to see the point in adding hpi robes to semidar. No point the in adding the most valuable robes to a spawn that isnt very diificult.

This is what the last person to run the server thought and changed it if you have a problem with it tho maybe you should talk to origins or ea.

This line of thinking is also why we missed out on like 6 years of inquis spawning. I dont think players should have fcr 3 gloves its imbalanced no effort to add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.