UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update October 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been added to Demise:

Peerless
  • Added Dread Horn*.
  • After all keys to the boss have expired, leaving the boss fight area will now reset the spawn**.
  • Reagents and talismans can no longer be stolen while the boss is alive.
  • Minions spawned by bosses will wander more.

Halloween
  • Trick or treating has been enabled.
  • Halloween pumpkins have started spawning on farms in Trammel and Felucca.
  • Loot found on Grimm (formerly known as killer pumpkins) is now subject to loot instancing.
  • Added new items and mobiles for use in Halloween Town.

Misc
  • Clothing bless deeds are now correctly labeled as blessed.
  • Monster AI (especially for bosses) has been improved.
  • Monsters using wither will no longer attack their own summons.
  • Animal form is now also subject to the mount delay after throwing a bola. (Bug report)
  • The gift for Arielle is no longer blessed.
  • Fixed fishing bowls taking items other than fish.
  • Holiday trees will no longer remain up when a house falls.

*Note: Dreadhorn requires multiple keys to enter. Key dropping is limited to the first character dropping a key for 3 minutes. If you fail to drop all keys in those 3 minutes, the altar will reset. The keys are not returned.

**In case of a server restart, an additional 10 minute grace period is started to log back in. Even if the keys have expired, the area will not reset because no one is in there for those 10 minutes.

Server downtime does not count towards the time limits in any of the peerless stages.

Nuxx

Sorceror
First Dread Horn killed !!!

Reactions: Eos

Souced

Sorceror
I used the same client as last year but I couldn't see the fly trap when I put it in my house so I updated to see but you still could see the deed for it with old client

Two Wolves

Knight
I have Elven Composite Longbow and a bunch of other bows. Just wondering if Force Arrow, Serpent Arrow and other special attacks from the new bow weapons are anywhere on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.