UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on the raffle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Update on the raffle..

As some of you may have noticed, the raffle tickets are not available via the store any more. The raffle was supposed to close last night, however my laptop is not working and will not power on so I was not able to update it from home or be online all weekend.

In light of that I will be pushing the drawing back to Wednesday. Any of you who have had trouble claiming your donation can feel free to email me and I will get your donation fixed.

Thanks,
Ryan

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
im still having troubles claiming my donations. not sure how far you have gotten into the emails tho so ill check again laters GL with it

phre4k

Wanderer
I got my raffle ticket! Do you know if we can keep the ticket after the raffle? They look cool. GL all who donated

davejob

Sorceror
yeah dude ive got raffle tickets

i guess they will just post it on site
either way

if you do win, then your ticket turns orange.. maybe blaze or something

how many people are in the raffle?

B

bronze

I am, hehe

still thinking positive about the raffle, maybe he's taking extra time because he's making the island extra special :p

Status
Not open for further replies.