UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 13, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
That is correct, but that same behavior also occurred before the latest change (with the corpse coloration instead of bones).

It went from
Being able to still skin the corpse for the hides/scales after the corpse was used for the animate dead spell but the corpse would close on you
To
Not being able to skin the corpse for the hides/scales after the corpse was used for the animate dead spell but the corpse would not close and did not turn to bones

Now
If the animate dead spell is used on the corpse before it has been skinned you can not get the resources and the corpse closes

Or
Maybe it was spirit speak

Bah
Thank-You for the updates

kolbycrouch

Knight
There are a lot more things to worry about than animate dead, I love changes, but that change doesn't really effect anyone whatsoever.

Bama

Bug Huntress
There are a lot more things to worry about than animate dead, I love changes, but that change doesn't really effect anyone whatsoever.
And yet it has been changed a few times
That Eos just wasting time.................
On things that don't really effect anyone

Whatsoever

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
And yet it has been changed a few times
That Eos just wasting time.................
On things that don't really effect anyone

Whatsoever
Yep, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Thanks guys. :p

Not being able to cut a corpse after animating it is correct, you are able to cut it after using spirit speak on it however! (Both should be accurate to OSI.)

Status
Not open for further replies.