UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 5, 2015 - Paroxysmus!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Animal Taming
    • You can now re-tame an animal without any taming skill if you were a previous owner.
    • Being traded a pet will now also allow you to re-tame it without any taming skill.
    • Creatures will no longer get angered during taming if previously owned by a player.
    • Creatures being angered during taming will no longer end peacemaking effects. When angered, the creature will be allowed to take one step.
  • Releasing or trading a pet will now clear the pet's friends list.
  • Fire Steeds
    • Corrected loot.
    • They now get angered during taming.
  • Goats can now eat leather and items made from leather. (Note: when feeding them a leather container, all contents of the container are consumed too!)
  • Added missing message when feeding a pet the wrong food.
  • Corrected sea serpent and deep sea serpent loot.
  • Fixed shipwrecked item weights (some weighed 0 stones).
  • Evil Omen
    • Can no longer be casted on a target when already in effect. (It will fizzle.)
    • The buff icon will be cleared correctly when the spell is broken.
After tonight's Harrower Assault, we will also be opening the Chief Paroxysmus peerless encounter. The necessary changes will be made to the Palace of Paroxysmus in the meantime.

With the Lard of Paroxysmus becoming available tonight, that also unlocks several craftables that were already in the menus:
  • (Fletching) Blight Gripped Longbow, Faerie Fire, Silvani's Feywood Bow
  • (Carpentry) Darkwood Crown (final piece of the Darkwood armor set)
Enjoy! :D

Reximus

Page
Anyone done Parox yet? have tonnes of legs/torso but can't find skull of corrosive slime like UOGuide says

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
there are no slimes in the dungeon after Killing 3, and one spawned inside mountains near succubus spawn, impossible to kill

MMMartin

Squire
here is shared spwan plague SPAWN and normal corose slime (spwan is speed*) good one

place very close balron what droped last part*

Packies keep shying away when I put things on them, regardless of how happy they are or whether they're bonded. I can still put stuff on them, I just get a message that says "The animal shies away." Is this supposed to happen?

alex916

Sorceror
Packies keep shying away when I put things on them, regardless of how happy they are or whether they're bonded. I can still put stuff on them, I just get a message that says "The animal shies away." Is this supposed to happen?

happening with beetles also

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Oops! That would be the wrong food message, which should not be showing for pack animals. That will be fixed next restart. :)