UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update September 8, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been applied to Demise:
  • Fishing up a white pearl at SOS locations will no longer turn the pearl into SOS preloot.
  • Dead fish no longer gasp for air when removed from an aquarium.
  • Aquarium fishing nets no longer spawn in special net colors. (Any aquarium nets obtained before this remain unchanged.)
  • The chance of a special fishing net being colored has been increased to match OSI (from 1% for a color to 1% for each color).
  • Added orcish kin mask equip effect.
  • Fixed the arcane empowerment bonus hitpoints for summons (to +10% regardless of skill or focus).
  • Fixed gravestones being passable in Felucca using a season filter.

If you have any questions or comments, post below!

Not related to this thread but last weeks is locked. I found time last week to test the 3 freshly added spellweaving spells.

Meers are missing from the dryad allure's charm.
Arcane empowerment sdi bonus seems to be only working on magery spells, I tested it on spellweaving and necro spells and the damage remained the same with or without empowerment up.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Meers are missing from the dryad allure's charm.
OSI removed the ability to charm meers at some point, so they were not included here either. The meer mages and eternals caused too many issues there.

Arcane empowerment sdi bonus seems to be only working on magery spells, I tested it on spellweaving and necro spells and the damage remained the same with or without empowerment up.

This will be fixed. :)

dull

Sorceror
Damage increase on PC crafted weapon decrease to half when I equip it.it goes down from 40% to 20%
is this normal?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Damage increase on PC crafted weapon decrease to half when I equip it.it goes down from 40% to 20%
is this normal?

The status bar is not accounting for a weapon's exceptional damage bonus yet. You will still have 40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.