UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 2/2

A

ASayre

Updates 2/2

Updates:

Town shop containers, theives rejoice
The SE Decoration Artis, theives rejoice some more
A Million and one bugfixes
Keyrings
Tinker'd container traps, theif haters rejoice
Animal lore gump shows barding difficulty
You can now craft necro spells, as per OSI latest publish
You can now craft spellbooks with Magic properties on 'em, also as per OSI.
And some more stuff which, as always, I forget.

Hey just to point this out these stealables added spawn way to fast not sure if it was your intention or not. And here i thought i was on a roll.

Brianna

Wanderer
I've crafted a lot of spellbooks and none of them have magical properties.

Am I missing something here?

Kardaff

Sorceror
Spellbook** N/A 50 50%

* Regardless of failure or success when scribing an inscription attempt will always use up reagents and the blank scroll. On a successful attempt, the mana is also consumed.

** When crafting a spellbook there is a chance it will get up to 3 magical properties. These properties can be Faster Casting, Faster Cast Recovery, Mana Increase, Spell Damage Increase, Intelligence Bonus and a few mage related Skills(Magery, Eval. Int., Meditation and Resist). All the properties will be within the ranges they normally spawn in.

Broadside said:
Hey just to point this out these stealables added spawn way to fast not sure if it was your intention or not. And here i thought i was on a roll.

nar, theres just not enough theifs =P
the Slabs of bacons I stole havn't respawned yet...and its been 9 hours...

TriBecca said:
I've crafted a lot of spellbooks and none of them have magical properties.

Am I missing something here?

Same, I got nothing!!!!
after like 30+ spellsbooks.

Arlington said:
Spellbook** N/A 50 50%

* Regardless of failure or success when scribing an inscription attempt will always use up reagents and the blank scroll. On a successful attempt, the mana is also consumed.

** When crafting a spellbook there is a chance it will get up to 3 magical properties. These properties can be Faster Casting, Faster Cast Recovery, Mana Increase, Spell Damage Increase, Intelligence Bonus and a few mage related Skills(Magery, Eval. Int., Meditation and Resist). All the properties will be within the ranges they normally spawn in.

yes, thats how is suppose to be like...but.... AHEM, I am yet to see a spellbook with magical properties after many tries, and so did other people...

don't get me wrong, what you said is technically correct, but.... unless you can show me a spellbook with those mod on it and tell me how many tries it took, the question remains...

A

ASayre

As far as the spellbooks with magic properties, you need a MINIMUM of 100 MAGERY to have one with properties, and that's only ~ 25 % chance for getting one property on it. It's about a 50% chance to get one with properties at 120 magery. (though only 5% chance to get one with the max of 3 props)

Edit: as far as the shop containers, it's not that there's a super fast respawn time, it's just the fact that when adding them in, they all start off spawned, and not all the theives have gotten to everything. In a day or two, it should start to level out

Ok just checking cause i did Luna and most of brit and went back to luna in about an hour or so and it was respawned. As for the spellbook thing it works for me..:)

Broadside said:
Ok just checking cause i did Luna and most of brit and went back to luna in about an hour or so and it was respawned. As for the spellbook thing it works for me..:)

I think you got lucky m8, try again tonight, they werent spawning that fast for me lol but I did get a Fan :) I am very happy.

Saito said:
what are town shop containers? and where? :)

Theres lots of stuff, check MoonGlow out and Bucs Den, I will let you decide where to look in the towns, cos its no fun if somebody tells you how do do everything ;)