UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates

M

Mark

Updates

- Some issues with rubberbanding during combat were resolved.
- Fastwalk prevention was tweaked; long distance movement should be smoother.
- You can no longer join a poker game while in combat.

Mark said:
- Some issues with rubberbanding during combat were resolved.
- Fastwalk prevention was tweaked; long distance movement should be smoother.
- You can no longer join a poker game while in combat.

What exactly does rubberbanding mean?

M

Mark

dyckens cydur said:
What exactly does rubberbanding mean?

You think you are moving, but you resync and end up where you were a few seconds ago. Gets pretty annoying. ;p

Rubberbanding is when you take the rubber circular thing off of a newspaper and stretch it really far aim it at a Charlie's leg and shoot it at him.......You get more points for the louder they scream...first one to bloody a rice boy wins.....that is just what I heard it was in Nom! .........But don't quote me boy cause I aint said shit.........

davejob

Sorceror
oh good-- fastwalk is fixed.. i was just in combat with P F..

for some reason those dudes can fly off screen when at 1 hp and poisoned

HOW DO I DO THAT!

Yeah these fixes have put in some really annoying freeze you for two seconds lag, might want to look into that because that really gums up all gameplay.

M

Mark

The lag had nothing to do with the changes. The server was locked in some sort of recurring GC loop, causing 2-3 large spikes every 2 minutes or so. Restarting the shard seems to have cleared up this situation, and I hope it was nothing more than an isolated incident.

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Rubberbanding is when you take the rubber circular thing off of a newspaper and stretch it really far aim it at a Charlie's leg and shoot it at him.......You get more points for the louder they scream...first one to bloody a rice boy wins.....that is just what I heard it was in Nom! .........But don't quote me boy cause I aint said shit.........
great song