UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

USA vs Canada World Cup - Hockey

USA vs Canada World Cup - Hockey

2-0 Canada half way through the 2nd. Just figured I would let you all know. :)

Edit - Make that 2-1 Canada. USA just scored.

Edit - Canada 4 teh WIN!!!! :D

Afro Man

Wanderer
CANADA WEWT WEWT!!!!! Martin St Louis!!! yeye!!.... Americans have the olympics.. but who cares? We rox u at hockey :< (note the junior game doesn't count... goalie made a dumb move.. if u don't know what im talking about don't reply cuz ur gay.)

Afro Man said:
CANADA WEWT WEWT!!!!! Martin St Louis!!! yeye!!.... Americans have the olympics.. but who cares? We rox u at hockey :< (note the junior game doesn't count... goalie made a dumb move.. if u don't know what im talking about don't reply cuz ur gay.)
Yes. I will agree with you on all of that. Except, screw St. Louis. SCREW THE BLUES!! CANUCKS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I can't wait for Hockey season. :)

BTW Last Winter Olympics, I believe we pwned the US both Men's and Women's Hockey. BAHAHA!

C

Cricket

That game was incredible...

So much talent between the two teams.

Hopefully USA will come out better next time the two teams match up.

Esche was incredible.

~C

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Punkers Slave said:
Yes. I will agree with you on all of that. Except, screw St. Louis. SCREW THE BLUES!! CANUCKS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I can't wait for Hockey season. :)

BTW Last Winter Olympics, I believe we pwned the US both Men's and Women's Hockey. BAHAHA!

The Blues own you, except in the playoffs of course.

HA!

Afro Man

Wanderer
Cricket said:
That game was incredible...

So much talent between the two teams.

Hopefully USA will come out better next time the two teams match up.

Esche was incredible.

~C

Yes Robert Esche played well, marty brodeur played better. I personally don't think it was a close game.. first 2 periods it was ALL Canada, but the states hung in there even though they had some pretty bad penalty troubles. I think the two top teams are Sweden and Canada, that's not cause im canadian, just the most skilled teams. USA has all the good players to win, they are too fucking old though..