UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Use a shovel for it.

Use a shovel for it.

Something was brought to my attention today that disturbs me a little. It seems that macroers in Delucia have been getting killed by other macroers.

It seems that some people have been macroing mining, macroing mining is allowed, but come on people, don't macro with gargoyle pickaxes. I'm tired of finding other people that step out for a smoke, or are macroing themselves showing the flag - Lastkiller="an agapite elemental".

Make sure that you are you using regular shovels, and regular pickaxes.

<EDIT>If you are caught mining in town with a gargoyle pickaxe it will be considered greifing, and you will be punished for it.</EDIT>

Kardaff

Sorceror
Yes.. it is defanatly unhealthy walking around mining when some goofball is mining wiht a garg pickaxe, its ok if they can actaully kill it but to have it kill them and everyone in the area is not good planing... :(

Well, the chances are good that if they could take the ele that they wouldn't be mining in town. When they are macroing though, then the odds are against them, they more than likely will not be equipping a wepaon with the macro.

Arhhhhhh thats what was happing.

Nice meeting you in Game Q :) I was "Max the Miner" logged in as you were talking to the peeps ate Del bank.

We had a spate of this on the shard before a long time ago LOL the poor bastard was killing himself tho as he had no idea that the pick Axe spawned a earth Ele LOL

But that was in the first few months.

psz

Administrator
Earth Eles aren't the problem... It's when some yahoo happens upon some Valorite that things get REAL ugly :-P

Kardaff

Sorceror
thats the thing who is ready for something like that anyhow thats mining unless thats your main purpose ....

Lyra

Wanderer
To convict someone you need evidence. If you think i'm gonna jail first person you point at bank - you are wrong. All i can do is taking that person under observation and making GM comment.
Someone is mining ore elementals on you? Take a screenshot or make razor video, that's not hard and such evidence will leave no questions.