UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

using easyuo for macros

jzemn

Squire
thanks. As i`m newbie on runuo (been playing old 2.0.3 all the time), one more q. Are all bods i take with 0.1 tailor with elf a reset bods ? What if i have 0.3 of skill? didn`t know that i can gain 0.1 by simply giving a coin so instead of it i made 1 skullcap.

Souced

Sorceror
not sure if that would change what bod you are getting actually, i don't think so on an elf, but with human it goes off his jack of all trades skill and will be a 20.0 skill bod you receive(gives different bods and requires more ingots and cloth to make is all, also some people use razor macro to fill reset bods and there are only 5 smith and 4 tailor bods you will get on a .1 elf character so that is all their macro will have) hence why people pay a little more for elf resets than for human