UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

V-day Castle?

how did you get that number considering i was the last person to purchase it lol? and i paid more than that MONTHS ago ( mind you i never did a bid online while it was for sale for almost a year? ). also explain your definition of recently!

FacePump

Knight
well considering its not the VDAY Castle anymore.. normal caslte on grass pricing would be in effect.. i think gash got 55m
for it after getting screwed over on it.. if u like i can aim gash and have him post the price he sold it for. fairly recently

well considering its not the VDAY Castle anymore.. normal caslte on grass pricing would be in effect.. i think gash got 55m
for it after getting screwed over on it.. if u like i can aim gash and have him post the price he sold it for. fairly recently

i bought it from gash i need no proof. it is still the vday castle located in the heart shaped staff cleared area

pete liv

Sorceror
prolly 35 mil castle on grass ain't worth shit to two side by side 18x18 at most 45

if it was snow maybe 25 at lowest

Amerigo

Sorceror
Gash couldn't sell it for 50mil... tried for a very long time as well. Castle on grass is a +, but also tons of people have runes -.

prolly 35 mil castle on grass ain't worth shit to two side by side 18x18 at most 45

if it was snow maybe 25 at lowest

yea 35mil is probably what it could get, fallon is at 1.5mil per yard, vesper is at 1.5, everything went down in price

35mil for vday castle.

yea 35mil is probably what it could get, fallon is at 1.5mil per yard, vesper is at 1.5, everything went down in price

35mil for vday castle.

comparing the biggest house you can get on the shard to cloth is comical. with our economy the house should do nothing but rise in price not decline. learn simple business

FacePump

Knight
sorry guy the vday caslte.. was ageless and had pink doors and pink sign.. this is not the vday caslte..

id not expect to get more than waht u paid

there is ur price check and apparently u already knew it..

yayo05

Sorceror
id say anywhere from 45-55mil. Castles arent in High demand... or Moderate demand atm.. at all. Might take a while to get 45m right now tbh.

Turner13

Sorceror
how did you get that number considering i was the last person to purchase it lol? and i paid more than that MONTHS ago ( mind you i never did a bid online while it was for sale for almost a year? ). also explain your definition of recently!

Alchy, it wasn't for sale for anything close to a year. I advertised it for sale when it was ageless and Lynn changed it into a normal castle so I stopped playing for a little while because I wasn't given an answer as to why it was altered. When I tried to sell it as a normal castle, I tried to sell it for 75m, when the economy was much better. I slowly dropped it down to 60m about 2 months later and you got me at a time when I'd just about given up with UO and got it at 55m (with a lot of my stock/supplies)

So why did the pink doors and pink sign get changed to regular?

I never could get an answer as to why the hue of the sign and doors were changed, that mystery lives on and shall never be known. The "ageless" status was removed because Lynn said that no players should have ageless houses and that items can be changed at any point.

My guess would be 50m now due to the current playerbase. It's still an almost secluded castle, on grass, in a nice area.