UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

V O T E

W H I CH !?

• Die like a dog

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Survive but be a pussy

Votes: 47 61.0%

• Total voters
Re: V O T E

N0S0und0fTrace;675432 said:
Ahh now that's a shame my houses will probably drop when i leave, I leave jan 3rd... I sent in a email to Ryan. I dont think that will change anything tho, so i might just put all my regs + kegs + bottles in my bank account. They said they could freeze my accounts so that would be awsome, if not it's only a piety game.

Give me friend access and i'll refresh them.

bennyw33d

Squire

Die like an honorable dog, or run and survive like a fucking pussy?

Ingame? Die, why not. In real world? i will run fast, unless u are stole my weed, then i will commit suicide action vs you :D

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

bennyw33d;675694 said:
Ingame? Die, why not. In real world? i will run fast, unless u are stole my weed, then i will commit suicide action vs you :D

Then a bomb strapped to your back under your shirt.

bennyw33d

Squire

How rude! Instead of sharing the "plant of knowledge" you wish to bomb me, hehe, cruel world ><

<ofc all in Humor...>

Blacula

Knight

Mister Dank;673151 said:
bullshit, and you know it buddy
Intervals controlled by the 'sleep time' variable in the main menu enable periodic speed bursts upon the specified location.

.....and you know it buddy.