UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Event

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:._.:**~**:.

VALENTINES EVENT SCHEDULE

SUNDAY, FEB 13th, 2011
Festival grounds open at 11 am EST
and
Close at 9 pm EST

Events that will occur through out the day
~Open Champ Spawn~
~Lets Make A Deal~
~Deal or No Deal~
~Mage Poker~
~Higher or Lower~
~CTF~
~Bombing Runs~
~Lottery Stones~

Events prior to the day
Open for entries from Tues Feb 8th 2011
until
Closing on Sat Feb 12th 2011 at 12 pm EST

Poetry Contest:
To Enter:
Compose a poem inside a writable book,(purple books have 40 pages) and submit it with another book that contains the characters name,forum name and Title of poem. Place your books into a bag and then submit your entry in the Drop box at Britain Bank. DO NOT just drop your books into the entry drop box otherwise your entry will be disqualified.
Only one entry per person, not per character.

THEME IS: Valentines and MUST include these 3 words HEART, LOVE, TRUE

Bag Art Contest:
To Enter:
1. Create a piece of artwork inside a BACKPACK with a Valentine THEME ( This will be the only type of bag/container that will be accepted)
2. Please DO NOT use any items that you wish to keep as your art work pieces will not be returned to you.
3. Write your characters name, forum name and a title for your piece in a book. Place this book in with your bag art. If you want to explain what your piece is about then please do.
4. Bring your bags to West Brit Bank(Trammel) and place them into the entry box on the east side of the building.
5. Only one entry per person, not per character.

Winners will be displayed at the festival grounds during the day of the event.

Sunday Feb 13th 2011 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in EST time
Festival Grounds open
11.00am A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
11.15 am Experienced at pvp or not? come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.​

Find The Lost Pet
12 pm The Staff's pets have escaped and are wandering the lands, Inform staff when you have found their beloved pets and they will grace you with a gift.​

Scavenger Hunt
3 pm Come collect your basket and then run around the world collecting as many of the scavenger items as you can.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
4 pm More blood thirsty killings of player vs player action.

Net Toss
5 pm A Special Gate will be opened in the festival grounds to the Net Toss arena. Come take on the creatures of the deep and loot as much as you can carry.

Pet Tournament
6 pm sign ups begin for a 7 pm start A Tournament to find out, who has the toughest pet. Pets will be pitted against each other, till only one remains and is crowned the Greatest pet.

Rules:
Only One entry per person
You may use any combination of pets that you like, within the 5 follower slot limitation.
You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way, also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.
Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.
We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.

Signups:
Page in game on your tamer after 6pm and before the 7pm start time. Any entries after 7pm will not be accepted.
To register you must:
Have the pets you will be competing with, with you.
Then send a page and wait for a staff member to come to you and record your entry.
Only once a staff member has come to you and told you that you have been entered will you officially be in the tournament.

gilgamash

Knight
Cool! As I have no access to a computer during the event's main day (zut alors) , I will gladly participate in the poetry contest (and hope to win a tapestry of Sosoria :)....

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Oops sorry I forgot to post that information in the original post, it has now been edited to show that is it only ONE entry per person.

Thanks Selene

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Entries for the Bag Art and Poetry Contest are now open. Please take your entries and drop them in the appropriate drop box at West Brit Bank ( East side).
Make sure you have followed all the rules for the competitions before you drop your entry into the box, as you will not be able to retrieve your entry.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
The open champ will be in a trammel facet so no Reds. With regards to item loss, as with all events it is best to have items insured and enough insurance money in your bank.

Thanks Selene

Phelon

Knight
The open champ will be in a trammel facet so no Reds. With regards to item loss, as with all events it is best to have items insured and enough insurance money in your bank.

Thanks Selene

Will you be my Valentine if I come? <3 <3

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Will you be my Valentine if I come? <3 <3

Maybe if you write me a poem and enter the bag art competitions it might persuade me