UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vanquish

I talked about starting up a guild a few weeks ago and I had a few people who were interested. I created Vanquish *V*. What I'm really trying to do with this is it seems a lot of people are fiercly indapendent on here and keep to themselves so I wanted a place where people can join up have some fun killing stuff or making things or ganking whatever the case may be and having a good group to do it with. I have been playing utlima now since 99 not the whole time but for several years and I know playing alone sucks and a lot will agree with me. So if you are interested in joining up let me know on here or shoot me a message on aim at JWK55. Depending on how many people are interested I'll even throw down some cash on a vent server and make a website lol. Anyways hope some of you (or all of you) decide to join and I'll see you in game.

ninjas dont lie they just sneaky. good luck man. i strived for years to keep my guild the way your heading. its not easy but its nice to know you can always trust the people you roll with. i doubt there isnt a person i coudlnt give anything to in my guild and ask for it back with no problems.

Yep I mean all I really care about is a few dudes to do shit with when we are bored. I mean if we get massive numbers then we can get all in depth and do cool shit but right now a hunting buddy would be nice.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
ninjas dont lie they just sneaky. good luck man. i strived for years to keep my guild the way your heading. its not easy but its nice to know you can always trust the people you roll with. i doubt there isnt a person i coudlnt give anything to in my guild and ask for it back with no problems.
I have my guildmates keeping 7mil x 3 (21 mil) until one of the other guildmates get the house in the guild village. I have no problem getting them back. Trust those worth trusting even it is not easy to find such people in this virtual world.

Anenigma

Sorceror
been dry looted 3 times, had my work address and phone # spammed at brit bank....but yet since I have been in IP...I have managed to develop some friendships with ppl that I trust 100% without question...sheep, simon, hoof (come back hoof!), lagg master (who I've known from various shards since he was 14 and- an obnoxious brat), joey and a few outside IP el hefe, pheonix ..I would hand any of this people my most valuable commodity (and have done so on occasion) in an instant and not be concerned about getting it back...

Trust is the most valuable commodity...and if u surround yourself with the best of people...it's not hard to find those ppl u can trust. Surround yourself with scum, and you'll always be watching your back.

Anenigma

Sorceror
whatever...we both know what kind of person you are...and so does everyone else...troll to your heart's content