UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Verifying Account...

fiveightsix

Wanderer
Verifying Account...

Hi, I am new to your shard and I am having a problem with making an account in game. After I put in the name and password I want, it connects and then goes to say "Verfying Account...". It never passes that point, even when I let it sit for over 30 minutes.... Can anyone help me please?

Hunts1287

Wanderer
I think you should update your Uo client by downloading patchs from OSI, usually worked for me. If not then reinstall always worked for me. Or in another case it can be ur connection or a firewall. I'd suggest you check ur connection,router,firewall and anything else that would cause some sort of connection problem. Then if not try downloading a patch or two. And if all fails try reinstalling.

Snowman87

Wanderer
This is a problem i had once cause someone was using the same isp on a dial up connection and when the gm firewalled his ips they firewalled the entire band of them and the ip that u have could be a banned one. Just a suggestion lol. Cause thats what comes up when ur firewalled.

fiveightsix

Wanderer
Thanks for the suggestions... Right now I am installing a newer patch and giving UO full permission to the internet... I wil post if it works! Thank you for the help guys!