UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vespar MiniMall

odareum

Wanderer
Vespar MiniMall

Great new vendor mini mall between vespar and minoc. Close to guards, if a red shows up just run down there is a guardzone very close ive killed a few reds with it.

Force weapons 999 gold.
Power starting at 1500
Vanqs starting at 2k

Great armor prices as well
Sell much hardening/fort for 999

Invuls starting at 1500

Coming soon:
Armor Suits
Regs in 1-2k increments
Leathers in 500 increments regular/horned/spined
Green thorns in 5-10 increments
Wands

Please pm me with any suggestions to my prices the items im selling and more stuff you would like to see.

Attachments

• vendor.jpg
    vendor.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 76

Narcissist

Sorceror
Re: Vespar MiniMall

Am already a regular customer with this guy. Good prices, nice stuff, and restocks enough to visit every other day!

AIM: LBMonPCP

odareum

Wanderer
Re: Vespar MiniMall

ty for the good feedback, i try to keep it stocked with a good range of lower end junk to higher end magic items. This allows you to get some cheap but good throwaway pvm armor or weaps or pimp yourself out at a good price also :) will be restocking sometime today. I was considering offering regs, i cant sell crazy bulk but ive seen some vendors selling 1k regs for 4-5k is this something people like? It doesnt seem like its worth time/profit ratio but if its a service people will use i will offer it for convenience