UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vestrivan of B=D Owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to your guildie orgasmatron, he re oped it, must of been upset at that ass wooping your guild received yesterday from >!< yesterday...from shedevil...do you want me to post the screenshots...LOL

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Talk to your guildie orgasmatron, he re oped it, must of been upset at that ass wooping your guild received yesterday from >!< yesterday...from shedevil...do you want me to post the screenshots...LOL

OH NOES!!! YOU KILLED US!!!!!

Wow, you must have loaded up screenshots afterwards and jerked off to them all night.

I would be willing to bet all 3 of my accounts I have a better education then you, make more money, and have a much better life then you....well want to make that bet Ant!

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
I would be willing to bet all 3 of my accounts I have a better education then you, make more money, and have a much better life then you....well want to make that bet Ant!

Currently, im an undergraduate studying at Princeton Univ. My major is Finance.

This is why I suck at English.

Im not going to say more simply because I dont have anything to prove to a mentally deficient UO player.

Keep your accounts please. I would rather bathe in acid then run around as WhiteSheDevil.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
LOL your an undergrad and your 24...your such a fucking joke....ROTF!

I defered to help my dads company.

Not really a joke at all.

Like I said I have nothing to prove.

Antarus

Wanderer
Hunts said:
why do people say rofl? i dont quite get it... if they were on the floor laughing they wouldent respond so fast. ;\

Hes actually spelling ROFL as ROTF

This inbred cant even abbriviate rolling on the floor laughing.

Antarus

Wanderer
WhiteSheDevil has to be one of the top lamest players of all time.

I think we should start a new poll on the lamest.

The nominees are:

WhiteSheDevil
Faith
DJ Quick
ODB

Status
Not open for further replies.