UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vet rewards & account age?

Bealzy

Wanderer
Vet rewards & account age?

can some one point me in the general direction or explain to me the details pertaining to the vet bonus' that come with account age
I went 90 days and got a robe & cloak and a 705 skill cap... when is the next and next and next bonus come? How long till I can get a 720 skill cap and does the stat cap increase also or is that only with power scrolls & no I don't want a link to uo statics I want to know how it works on Demise please and thank you

Re: Vet rewards & account age?

Infectous;492345 said:
can some one point me in the general direction or explain to me the details pertaining to the vet bonus' that come with account age
I went 90 days and got a robe & cloak and a 705 skill cap... when is the next and next and next bonus come? How long till I can get a 720 skill cap and does the stat cap increase also or is that only with power scrolls & no I don't want a link to uo statics I want to know how it works on Demise please and thank you
stat cap dont increase by vet rewards, its affected only on PS's, every rewards you have by every 90 days more of accounts, so next rewards you will have at 180 days old account, 270 etc.