UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[VIDEO] Server Wars 04/02/07

[Drakull]

Knight
[VIDEO] Server Wars 04/02/07

Well, sorry, R.W. guys, but it seems that you had not the best of your nights.... fortunatelly you guys have so many houses where to hide all the time. A pleasure to keep you warm in your houses during server wars... :p
(trying to provoque them so they get out of their houses next server wars :p )
Sorry,Lady Vex... but if you play with the kids you can get hurt sometimes :p

SiCeruS

Sorceror
Re: [VIDEO] Server Wars 04/02/07

wow nice vid again drakull. thats our lady (vex) representing evp, woot :) She just started pvping but i think she did a great job. keep up with the practice lady vex :)

for someone complaining of househiders you sure spend alot of time in the gaurd zone.....even during server wars???

[Drakull]

Knight

achmed vassago;254033 said:
for someone complaining of househiders you sure spend alot of time in the gaurd zone.....even during server wars???

Yes, I do. It's called "avoiding ganks". That does not prevent other players (yes, red ones) to continue fighting me, as you can probably see in the video where I have a red casting things on me like harm and so just next to the moongate, but prevents other players from thinking on attacking (most of the times) to avoid the consequences.
There is a huge difference between that and running into a house (unless you set the house as public allowing everybody else to go inside): when you house hide you go to a safe place where the other players can't continue fighting you....
Also if you check the video you will see that the time I spend in guarded zones is usually 1/10th of the time that you guys spend hiding in your houses....
I hope that you personally enjoy the video, at least is an opportunity for you to see how the moongate area looks like, as you probably just see the interior of your house during all the server wars.

I hope that you personally enjoy the video, at least is an opportunity for you to see how the moongate area looks like, as you probably just see the interior of your house during all the server wars.[/quote]

=| You are so kind :p. what exactly do you mean by this?

achmed vassago;254033 said:
drakull actually flags on ppl
i know you would be doin that, but there is that pesky cant get back indoors thing :/