UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[video] Sw 03/28/07

Cotton Candy

Wanderer
Re: [video] Sw 03/28/07

Drakull-demise;251768 said:
I'm curious, guys... why the name change from e. to di. ??

im not gonna go into details but we had some issues and some changes were made. still the same guild, just different initials :)

RockEye

Knight

After more then two years i still can't believe how many ppl come to fel at sw and only 5% of that ppl actually dare to lose some insurance money, some bands or regs and they come to at least learn to pvp.

I wonder why so many are afraid of fel.

Lucifall

Knight

RockEye;251851 said:
After more then two years i still can't believe how many ppl come to fel at sw and only 5% of that ppl actually dare to lose some insurance money, some bands or regs and they come to at least learn to pvp.

I wonder why so many are afraid of fel.

Thats just as hard to explain as the creation of the universe.

addictedtoUO

Wanderer

I think my main problem is that I first played UO on Hybrid and damn, you can not do anything with out five Pk's chasing your ass to a guard zone. Anytime I saw someone they would kill me lol. So before I always travel to Fel. I get some flash backs, but I still go lol.

RockEye

Knight

Cotton Candy;251925 said:
i just wish some of them would actually return to fel after server wars is over...

Yeah me too. Is that insurance loss really that bad if you die. I am sure most trammies have a lot more gold then average pvper.
The whole dying issue isn't that much of the problem at sw, why should be a problem when server saves?

If at least 10% of that ppl would come to fel after sw...

[Drakull]

Knight

rdx;251935 said:
ask z0rak, lol

Based on Cotton Candy's answer, I don't think that would be the right thing to do: if they want to publically tell why they change their name, they will. If not, is not our business. I just though that there was a different kind of reason like "because our enemies were running away from e. so we changed it to keep them in the battlefield until they realize...".

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

RockEye;251928 said:
Yeah me too. Is that insurance loss really that bad if you die. I am sure most trammies have a lot more gold then average pvper.
The whole dying issue isn't that much of the problem at sw, why should be a problem when server saves?

If at least 10% of that ppl would come to fel after sw...

to be honest, im a trammy at heart. but the truth is, all the trammy stuff that we do somehow contributes to what were going to be doing in fel, beit tamers in the gauntlet or tailor/blacksmiths in luna, chances are that were working on something to better our pvp character(s) for the field. i really dont see a point in pvm in this game unless your ultimate goal is pvp :/

Drakull-demise;252023 said:
I just though that there was a different kind of reason like "because our enemies were running away from e. so we changed it to keep them in the battlefield until they realize...".

i can confirm that, no, that is not the reason for the switch. there was just some internal conflict that we had to deal with and if im not mistaken, it has been resolved.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE KILLED SHADE!! Shade you are so pathetic...

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

wtfizzle;252222 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE KILLED SHADE!! Shade you are so pathetic...

my reaction exactly

[Drakull]

Knight

Cotton Candy;252245 said:
my reaction exactly

I don't see the reason for so much laughing :p :p :p ... specially when cotton candy was also one of the ones who increased my bank account with 3K...

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;252277 said:
I don't see the reason for so much laughing :p :p :p ... specially when cotton candy was also one of the ones who increased my bank account with 3K...

you and malagarr dumped on me at the same time :( you can see his omen pain spike hit me right when your explode flamestrike does.
but if you watch the text on your screen, the 3k you took from me was immediately taken back when i dropped you :) call it even? :p

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;252277 said:

Because you dropped Shade 1v1

[Drakull]

Knight

If it makes shade feel better... he has not been the only one. Today Serrano [ATHF] joined the club of "the ones killed by a pvm'er 1vs1"... Shame on me I didn't made a video... but it was basically his swordsman/necro versus my mage/necro blood oathing him and then copying his tactic of summoning a familiar (death adder)....
I have to admit that after that I couldn't resist rezkilling him twice when one of his friends rezzed him so close to the place where I still was. :) (yes, that's lame... but it was sooooo obvious to do...)

ZachM1

Sorceror

Actually you guys are mistaken and that video is obviously a fake. (Can you say packet injection? I think so).

Shade is the best pvper on Demise hands down, no one else can even begin to come close to his level. Please stop with all of the lame fabrications, you all know youll never be as good as Shade.