UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[video] Sw 03/28/07

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: [video] Sw 03/28/07

LOL.... I don't even have the latest version of razor... (I need to change mine to get the cast small heal/small cure macro that this version don't yet have :p ).
BTW... Zach... I'll be closing the WW's auction this week-end... in case you are interested.
And thank you to the di. members that were in the last skull of Despise when I was doing a small "walking around" tonight for not shooting on sight and just allow me to peacefully leave the area... he,he,he... :) ( I know that usually in that kind of situation it's a "kill on sight") :)

Lucifall

Knight

DrakullPVM could definately be one of the best pvp characters if he used a staff of the magi though. :/

pkrlz

Knight

Zach-demise;252786 said:
Actually you guys are mistaken and that video is obviously a fake. (Can you say packet injection? I think so).

Shade is the best pvper on Demise hands down, no one else can even begin to come close to his level. Please stop with all of the lame fabrications, you all know youll never be as good as Shade.

indeed
\\o//

[Drakull]

Knight

Lucifall;253005 said:
DrakullPVM could definately be one of the best pvp characters if he used a staff of the magi though. :/

Not really:
1) A char is not good or bad, but the player using the char. :)
2) Using a staff of the magi (or SOP) will increase my DCI, but lower my magery (having 50 poisoning for pvm has made my char really tied on skill points). I could solve the issue by lowering some meditation to raise the magery points but the staff of the magi would not help:
a) I will lose the advantages of the tome of lost knowledge.
b) Disarm will still hurt me and make me lose that DCI.
c) As offensive weapon would not help: no special movements without the weapon skill and no stamina enough to use it to fast hit.

I could more easily improve my char lowering those 50 poisoning and raising anatomy to 85 (that will give me the same dci as 120 wrestling) at the cost of meditation, but I use poisoning to pvm A LOT (Poison fields ftw versus most caster monsters).

I don't pvp so often to really need changing the char. What I need doing is improving my ways with the char as is now. It's all about experience and getting used to pvp.
As example, yesterday I went to despise and arrived after someone just finished coon... so I started refilling my bank with the coins. On my second trip I was killed by Rise Fall [FM] and I still went back 3-4 more times to try getting my revenge (having my ass kicked again) and almost managing to kill him once (but just almost, that does not count).
Back to britain tried fighting Aggie and him again, but got killed a couple times. Then I managed to kill Aggie once, but got killed at almost the same time (Rise also helped on that ;P ). And finally in a really nice and really close 1 vs 1 combat again with him I managed to kill him once before going to bed (I was incredibly close to the death point and thank you Rise Fall for allowing us having that 1vs1 without attacking... I was a clear easy target with just 10 hp when Aggie died and I would have been killed with easy)... so it's all improving and training, nothing else. :)

Something I have think on several times is about maybe using a +25 or a +20 stat ps, but I'm not sure about it yet. :)