UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote for your 01/09/08 nonPvP event

Choose the event you'd like to have on 01/09/07

• Net Toss

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Champ Spawn with Event Healer

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Poetry Contest

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Scavenger Hunt

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Find Seer Crimson (an hour of cat and mouse)

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Vote for your 01/09/08 nonPvP event

Voting will be open for 1 week. That gives me 1 week to prepare for whatever the winning event is :)

LC

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Vote for your 01/09/08 nonPvP event

sorry, rules are the previously won event won't appear in the next poll :) helps spread out the type of event that is held :)

LC

rhino001

Wanderer

Used to do this as an event for one of the OSI shards I used to play on its called Whack an Earthie (like whack a mole). Have some miners dig using gargoyle pick and unearth ore elementals while everyone kills them. I figure this could be changed some to make it more shard wide friendly, of course it would be in Ilsh and would have to have either miners pulled from the player base or GMs releasing them. wouldn't exactly be a PvM tourney but would be way to draw more people into the event IMO than poetry ;) (although I do write some occasionaly :)).

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

That sounds interesting... perhaps we can sit in game and talk about it sometime?

I think with the cat and mouse thing you should do it a tad differently.

You should give hints, but for every hint, the final prize gets worse. Like... say for every 15 minutes, you give a hint, with a total of 3 hints. (15 Minutes, 30, and 45).

So if someone found you with just "I'm in this facet" within the first fifteen minutes, lets say the prize could be a lesser tot. But once that first hint is dropped like "I'm in a dungeon", the prize could drop to like a name change deed. Then at 30 minutes it could be "I'm surrounded by THIS monster!"... so on and so forth.... with the final prize decreasing in value as the hints are given.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

oooo I like that idea

I can build the prize box and then just remove an item from it with every hint till its down to just gold :) Awesome suggestion!

LC

uome

Bug Hunter

I like the idea of a net toss this time.
I fancy a new cutlass:D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Nets are taken out to the deep water and thrown in, bringing up the underwater spawn like krakens, sea serpents, and leviathans!

LC

Khalydad

Wanderer

i think that it will be really nice a new event like the net toss, sounds really good ^^

Ivan Ironoak

Wanderer

First off, I would like to know at what time the event will be held. If it is "normal event" times, I wouldn't be able to participate as usually. Well, more ToTs for the US folks I guess... No offence ment, we can't change the timezone issues, I fear. Ya know, I am just yealous after I saw a few of the events and would so love to participate, afterall I have yet to see such well done events elsewhere. :)

Another thing, I am pretty sure the subject line of the poll could need some overhaul: That date there hurts my eyes... :D

Ivan Ironoak;344521 said:
Well, more ToTs for the US folks I guess...

who said there are tots as rewards. most of the events hv their own rewards as done normaly (ilshenar champs marties from paras + gold when champ dies / net toss marties from leviathan. none of these has tots as rewards

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

There was a tie between the net toss and the champ spawn event. Because we have already had the champ spawn event, I will host the nettoss on 01/09/08.

:)
LC

"Find Seer Crimson" came in only third?! What the hell is wrong with you people here?! EVERY event is best when it centers on Crimson!