UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote for your Fashion Leader!

Who should win?

• Contestant 1

Votes: 59 34.9%
  • Contestant 2

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Contestant 3

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • Contestant 4

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Contestant 5

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Contestant 6

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Contestant 7

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Contestant 8

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Contestant 9

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Contestant 10

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Walrus

Wanderer
Re: Vote for your Fashion Leader!

half the people that were in it were not even there and half of them didnt even wear what was in their screenshot they sent in... so whats up with that?

btw my performance was the most original, tres pwnd me at a 1v1 walkoff behind the scenes

Zoeuo

Sorceror

I would just like to "thank" Irina for holding this event and all her hard work- the event area was beautiful! Also the staff who helped out!
Was alot of work for them all!
really was alot of fun and suil and scat kept us all entertained- we all had a great time even before the event started! :p
Thanks to all who voted for me :p

schismdream

Sorceror

lol @ irina and suil....#11 looks the best so you all are wrong....that hooded shroud rocks your socks, don't lie.

A Walrus

Wanderer

yea it was deffinatley the best 250k i spent in a while, thnx to irina and congrats to zoe, deffinately do one again.

kinda lame that half the people didnt even wear what was voted on in this thread... i mean that was the point of sending in the ss was it not?

2 4 7 8 9 were all not there and im not sure if 10 was there and if he was he wasnt wearing what he sent in.

6 7 9 were not wearing what they sent in

7 got like 3rd place

Irina

Wanderer

I pulled 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 from offline. They didn't get a chance to put on their fashion show clothes because they weren't there. I didn't check to see if they matched or not because I don't see that it's much of a difference. Thanks to all that participated, it was very fun :)

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Irina said:
I pulled 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 from offline. They didn't get a chance to put on their fashion show clothes because they weren't there. I didn't check to see if they matched or not because I don't see that it's much of a difference. Thanks to all that participated, it was very fun :)

Irina FTW :D

Irina

Wanderer

Also, I'm still waiting for an RPV of the fashion show. Did no one record one?

Status
Not open for further replies.